She's my hero.

Seb's pov

"Who's Sean?"I ask Matthew.

"He's the twins Father. He'd been battling cancer for a while. He was like a dad to me. I hope he's fine."

"What am I doing wrong? Is the sex not good for her?"

"Ew. That's my sister."Matt gags.

"I feel like her and I are slowly falling apart. And it fucking kills."I drink my scotch.

"She loves you. And she'll never stop. You just have to ya know..."He points to his ring finger.

"I'm saving that. It has to be the right time. Where everything is okay. It has to be perfect. Everything is going wrong right now."

"How do you know?"

"She's got too much in her head. Last night,You,Sean,The Boys,Me,Everything. She can't do it all,yet the angel tries."I shrug.

"She's always done that. She used to take my beating for me..."

"What?"

"She didn't tell you? Our father uses to be a drunk and beat us for stupid shit. She used to force him to give her my beatings. Our mom was too Busy crying in her room. She raised Noah and I. Just 13 and taking care of her brothers. It wasn't fair to her."He Says.

She was abused?

"I came home one day to see My dad in cuffs,Val held me close. She told me everything was fine but it wasn't. I was happy that the drunk would be thrown away like the trash he was. I was just scared for her. This was more stress for her little self. If she's trying to carry the world on her shoulders then it's that mans fault."

"That's awful... I had no idea."I drink.

"Yeah. She's been through so much more than I have. She's my hero."he checks his phone. "Gotta go see Janny. Girl can't keep her hands off me. See ya man."He leaves.

"Oh Baby."I dial her number.

Hello?
Baby,how are you doing? Is everything okay?
Uh,yeah. I'm just eating pizza and chilling. What about you?
I miss you.
I miss you too but It's just me here.

"Val,Come on."I hear a voice.

I have to go Babe. Take care. Love you.
Yeah. Love you too. Bye.

She hangs up, "Okay then. I'm all alone... Mack attack."

Val's pov

"Hey Mr. Dolan,how you feel?"the nurse asks again.

Mr. Dolan just looks at her weakly, "I've been in this hospital for a week now. My family is suffering,what's wrong?"

"We're doing all we can Mr. Dolan. Mrs. Dolan,Can we have a moment?"

"No. Tell us all."Ethan says.

"Mr. Dolan..."the nurse hesitatingly looks at him.

"We'll talk tomorrow."He Says.

"What?"we all stand up.

"Lisa,please just trust me."He takes her hand.

"Sean,Please..."

"Daddy."Cam sits next to him.

I take Ethan's shaking hand, "Everyone just calm down please. We'll talk in the morning."Sean closes his eyes.

"G-G-Goodnight."Ethan stutters.

I hold him close to my chest,We curl up on the blankets we set on the floor. We had to pay the hospital to let us sleep here. We're not supposed to.

"Goodnight."I say to everyone. They weakly say it back.

I sit against the wall,Ethan used me as a pillow. I run my fingers through his hair, he exhales and closes his eyes.

***

"Val,I can't sleep."I wake up.

"Wanna go for walk?"

"Yeah."we get up and leave the suite.

"I can't sleep. Especially not to my dad who can barely sleep himself."He sighs.

"I know honey."my phone rings again. I Silence it. Seb hasn't stop calling me.

"Who's that?"

"Sebastian."I shut my phone off.

"Why don't you answer him?"

"Cause he's not the Guy who needs me the most right now."I put my phone away.

"I always regret that day..."

"What day?"

"The day you got high and we made out. I regret not stopping you... Kinda. And I regret not staying awake to see if you were okay. I just passed out with you on top of me."He explains.

"Oh."

"I don't regret kissing you. Cause you've always been the Girl for me Val. And I stand by that statement."He Says.

Aww. But I'm with Seb. Ethan's always been my life crush but Seb is technically my husband. So yeah.

"That's sweet E. We'll find you a girl."I pat his back.

"Thanks for everything Val. For being here for me the most. Even if I wasn't there for you when you needed me."he sighs.

"I know if you had the chance to,you would."

"In a Heart beat. You'll always be my Little Larry from next door."He kisses my head.

"I just think you're soo Grant."i giggle.

"Ewww,I remember that."

"Yeah. I still got the jokes."I wink.

"You always did make me laugh."He yawns.

"Let's get you to bed."we turn around.

"Okay But can you take off the bra? It hurts my head."