Don't grip what so tight?

"Hold up,Seb is calling me."I answer the phone.

Hello?
Hey baby,how's my family doing?

I look over at Rice playing with Shawn upstairs,Matt and Dallas were drinking beers.

We're going great. How-

"Sebby,come back."A girl.

I hold my gun tighter,Matt and Dallas notice.

Who was that?
Um... No one. Just a gay coworker.
Seb,I know what a hooker sounds like. Why are you with a hooker? On your said business trip?
She's not a hooker- there's not even a girl.
Don't try lying to me Sebastian.
Baby,It's just a friend.
Hm,yeah.
Are you really gonna get Jealous? I mean look at you,You only have guy fr-
No,No,No. Finish that sentence. I wanna hear you call me a hoe. Please.
Valerie-

"Hey Doll,I'm waiting."Dallas Walks over to me. "Hey,don't grip that so tight."He grabs the gun.

Don't grip what so tight?
I have to Go,Have fun.

I hang up and was ready to throw my phone across the room but Dallas stops me. He puts the phone in his back pocket, "Use that Anger."He hands me the gun.

It wasn't anger. It was hurt. Was Seb cheating on me? I stuff the gun in my pocket and walk up to Matt, "Um,can I do anything?"I shake my head and put my gloves on.

"Punching dummy?"I look at the four guys in the room.

"I'll do that. Why don't you boys wash up? We're heading out."Matt nods and they all leave but Dallas. He puts his gear on, "Take it all out."

I attempt to throw a punch but I didn't land it on him,it dissolves back to my side. "I can't."I whisper.

"Come on,be tough."He lightly hits my head. I throw my gear on the floor and sit on the bed, "Valerie..."he walks over to me.

I hug him,small cries escape me. "Can you just hold me,please?"

"If this is how you're gonna act when things get tough,then-"

"You don't understand. I just need you to hold me."I hiccup. He exhales and wraps his arms around me. Sebastian could be cheating on me. Flirting is one thing but This is different. He's the only one I've ever loved. I've given him my everything.

My body,my mind,my heart,I gave him a baby. It's just not fair.

Sebastian's pov

"Hailey,why would you do that?"I slip back into the hot tub. She hops into my lap.

"I'm sorry honey."She pouts.

"Yo Sea bass."Anthony walks up to us. I shove her off of me. This is supposed to be my bachelor weekend. Hailey is kinda my fun here. This is wrong. I'm engaged to Valerie,is it just cause I'm having cold feet?

Val is 19,Hailey is 28. She's more experienced than Val. But she's not Val...

Val's pov

"Isn't this nice?"Matt wraps his arm around me. Rice has stayed home to watch Shawn,it was just Matt,Dallas,two others and me.

We were at their hang out,it was a bar that was calm and sort of like a speak easy theme too.

I shrug,he's been tryna cheer me up for an hour now. Seb hasn't texted me since the call. I feel awful.

"I have to Go,Janny needs me. Let's go."He throws his jacket on.

"No,She can hang with me. I'll take her home."Dallas Walks up to us.

"Um,"he looks at his time. "Fine,but call me if anything happens. Love you,Val."He kisses my head and runs off.

I sit back down and stir my sweet tea around, I hear Dallas mumble "Scatter" to the other boys around me. Dallas sits across me in the booth, "Um,unless you wanted to go with him?"I shake my head.

"Then-Um,"He exhales. "Wanna dance?"The song was slow.

I give a small smile and shrug,he laughs and pulls me to the dance floor. "Do you have a smoke?"I ask.

"Just this one."He takes it from his lips. I place it between my lips and take a drag, "You like it,Yeah?"I smile and blow the smoke at him.

We slow danced like it was my engagement party...

"Hey,Enough thinking. This is a once in a life time thing,you'll never see me dance again."He spins me. "Ever."He gives me a small smile.

***

Tears stream down my face, "Hey,What did I say?"

"I'm sorry. I just can't get Sebastian out of my head."I confess.

He scoffs and pulls away from Me, "The only reason I'm even here with you is to stop you from thinking of that Trash. Get him out of your head."

"I can't. My fiancé might be cheating on me. It's scary,Dallas. I gave him my everything."

"Then it's his fault. You don't deserve to be hurting like this. He shouldn't be causing you this much pain."He mutters. "Whatever. Crawl back to him if you want. Boys,let's go."He storms out of the bar.

"Let's Go."One of the guys grabs my arm. I nod and was escorted out of the bar. Life sucks. It bites really bad.