Chap 1 - A date?

A/N btw I realised in the prologue/intro I wrote they would be the same age as rn but I'm gonna change to about like a year ago when Aaron and Roni first started 'talking' 😂😂 Also kianessa will come as well but I might do alternating chapters (one ronron, one kianessa etc) anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

(nessa's pov)

''Roniiiii'' I screamed.

Ugh why does Roni always get up super late!! It's already like 2pm, she's just been watching Netflix all morning and we need to film today cause we have to upload tomorrow.

''I'm coming down in a sec! Ask daddy to get the cameras set up! I'm just finishing my makeup!'' Roni replied.

''Okay'' I said.

As I was waiting I was just scrolling through instagram and a saw a really cute picture of kian . Yes the Kian Lawley. Ever since we had become friends a few years back I had always had a crush on him, I mean I still do. I just wish it was that easy to express your feelings to someone... Ever since I broke up with Aaron I've been doing fine but sometimes I still feel lonely. We broke up because I wanted to work on myself, it's been a few years though so I think I'm ready to be in a relationship.

(roni's pov)

As I came down the stairs I saw nessa on her phone. I decided I would try to see what she was looking at, she was definitely in a deep thought. As soon as I saw the Instagram account I nearly screamed. Nessa has a crush on Kian Lawley?!! No way I ship them so much! I must have been standing for quite a while because nessa realised and got really embarrassed that I had seen and started blushing.

''Awww someone has a crushhh'' I teased.

''What no...'' she lied, I could always tell if she was lying.

''Nessa I think you should ask him out!!''

''What no way I can't do that! Plus he doesn't like me!!''

''Okay then if you say so...'' I replied even though I had a big feeling that kian definitely liked her back.

''Come on lets film now'' she said

''Ok''

After filming the video

(nessa's pov)

I can't stop thinking about what happened!! Roni caught me crushing on kiannnn. Ugh.

''Daddy do you think you'll be able to edit the video for tomorrow?'' I asked

''Yeah I'll try my best!! It's quite an easy type of video to edit'' he replied. Phew. We had just filmed a never have I ever and it was actually quite fun.

''Thank you daddy'' I said

''Yeah thank you so much'' said Roni

Even though she found out about kian I still love her so much. I mean she is my sister after all.

(roni's pov)

I just got a text :

Aaron 💜🦔

Hey do you want to go out for dinner tonight?

Me

Ofc!! First I need to run a few errands but when I get back I'll try to get ready in 1 hour 😂😂

Aaron💜🦔

Okay I'll come pick you up at seven is that fine with you?

Me

Yep that's perfect 😊😊

Aaron💜🦔

Ly 💜💜

Me

Lysm 💜💜

I closed my phone. I just wished it was more than a friendship.

''Nessa, daddy, I'm going to go shopping for some essentials and then I'm going out with Aaron. It's not an actual date though.'' I told them.

''Omg yesss I ship!!! Also can I go shopping with you pleasseeee?'' Nessa asked with her cute puppy eyes. She is honestly so cute I love her so much.

''Of course!'' I replied

''Bye girls, be safe!'' daddy said. He is honestly the best dad I could ever ask for.

''Byyyeee'' Nessa and I both said at the same time. This was going to be a fun day. Spending it with both of my two favourite people in the entire world.

Hope y'all enjoyed the first actual chapter! I had so much fun writing it!! More coming soon 💗💗💜💜 I hope you like it ! Comment anything you would like to see!!

For now tho... peaceeee

Tina xx