Chap 3 - the surprise part 2

Hope you enjoy this extra chapter!!

(Roni's pov)

We finally arrived and I was allowed to take off my blindfold.

Wow. I was amazed. This was the place he took me to:

"Omg! Thank you so much Aaron! You didn't have to do this!"

"It's fine. It's because I care for you so much" he replied. I instantly blushed.

"Awww, thanks"

We sat down. I looked at the menu and saw how expensive everything was but then Aaron said:

"It's fine, I'll pay. Order anything you want, I want you to be happy"

"Thank you so much I owe you"

(Aaron's pov)

The only thing I wish for is that you become my girlfriend for ever. I love you so much please love me back.

*15 minutes later*

(Roni's pov)

"Wow this looks amazing!!"

"Thank you so much for bringing me here

"Thank you so much for bringing me here. It means the world to me"

"You're welcome, I hope you enjoy tonight."

Aww he was so cute. I loved everything about him.

(Aaron's pov)

Now is the moment.

"Hey roni I have a question"

"Okay ask away"

I got down on one knee, thank god we were the only ones there otherwise that would've been kind of embarrassing because everyone would think that I was proposing.

"Veronica Jo Merrell. You can't imagine how long I've been wanting to say this. Where do I even start. I know this sounds cliche but since the day I met you I wanted to call you mine forever, but I knew I had to wait until I found the perfect time and place. And that's right now and here. I love everything about you, your laugh, your dimples, your smile, your hair, every aspect of your personality and every detail in your dna is amazing, I hope you know that. This is a ring to promise you that I will always stay by your side no matter what and that I will never break your heart. I love you eternally roni, I don't know what I'd do without you. Will you be my girlfriend and maybe one day even more than that?"

(Roni's pov)

Wow. I did not expect this at all.

"I love you so much Aaron! Thank you a million times for being here for me every second of the day, loving me for who I am. And of course another million time yes I'd love to be your girlfriend. I love you so much."

Aaron stood up and pulled me into a passionate kiss. His soft lips brushing gently against mine, as though they were never going to stop. This was paradise.

Heyyyy... Did you guys like it? Btw it's my birthday today 🤫 I just turned 13 🤭

QOTD: When is your birthday/how old are you guys?

Btw the next few chapters will be slightly longer so stay tuned!

New chapter sometime soon!!

For now tho...... peaceeee ✌️✌️

Love y'all so muchhh

Tina xx