Chapter 3

She gasped as she looked at the list. Her eyes started to water as she ran off into Biana's bathroom. When she looked around the bathroom she saw lots of perfume,makeup, and girly stuff. But Sophie wasn't like that. She would always be different from the other girls at her school. No matter what she did. She knew this was going to happen. She knew and she let herself get excited for it. Three fast knocks on the door stopped her thoughts. She hadn't noticed she was laying on the ground tears in her eyes. She got up and tried to wipe away the tears. But it was no use, her eyes were too red and puffy. 

"Sophie?" Said Fits's crisp accented voice. 
When she didn't answer Fitz opened the door. But it wasn't just Fitz there all her friends were there. 

 " What's wrong?" Biana asked trying to hide the excitement in her voice as she looked at her best friend. 

"Nothing." Sophie said trying to hide her red eyes behind her hair.

" Come one Foster you know you can't lie to an Empath. Keefe said but he wasn't trying to be funny, he sounded disappointed. 

Linh walked over to Sophie's matchmaking list which was now on the ground. When she picked it up she gasped and ran over to Sophie

" Sophie." She mumbled as she hugged Sophie.

Fitz took Sophie's matchmaking list and opened it. Biana, Keefe, Tam, and Dex were looking over his shoulder when they saw in big letters  "Sophie Elizabeth Foster cannot be matched."

Right as Biana read the paper she ran over to Sophie and hugged her. Sophie tried to be brave in front of her friends but she couldn't. With everything she's been threw she can't believe she's crying over this. 

" I don't know who my parents are." Sophie mumbled realizing something. "I can't be matched because, I don't know who my parents are." 

WARNING SPOILERS. EVEN IF THIS WHOLE STORY IS A SPOILER FOR FLASHBACK LOL.

As she ran back into Biana's room she took out her imparter and said " Show me Magnate Leto."

........

As she walked into Magnate Leto's room she screamed at him. She hadn't realized her not knowing her actual parents would cause this much trouble. But she was done with it she wanted the truth. 

" Tell me, who are my parents!" 

Magnate Leto looked nothing close to surprised. " I knew this was going to happen soon. You tried to get your matchmaking packet?"

She shook her head.  

" It's........

Writers note! Srry for the bad ending. ( To be honest I don't know who I'm going to pick to be her parents in this story.) I hope you liked it!