chapter five

this is so fucking short but i will give you a long one in the next chapter so please don't go fucking donkey kong on my ass thank you :)

8:00 A:M
i woke up to my alarm i put on last night. i snooze the alarm, grab my clothes, and hop in for a shower.

once i get out i do my routine, putting on some light ass makeup cuz i'm fucking lazy as always.

(makeup)

(outfit)

(outfit)

when i was done getting ready, i walk over to my nightstand and grab my phone, and keys

when i was done getting ready, i walk over to my nightstand and grab my phone, and keys. i put them in a small cross body that i owned and head out the door.

when i got into the car i saw that my friends were actually up this early. wait no not kylie she wakes up at like 12 nevermind.

main bitches 🥰💘

gabe 🤠
hey hoes

gabe 🤠
i'm bored

me
ha well i'm not

gabe 🤠
idgaf

me
sure seems like it since u just said u were bored

me
well, nice talking to ya but i have some business to attend ;)

gabe
oOo ma gurl gettin some ;)

me
ha u wish

me
i'm just going out for a walk w that cam guy i saw yesterday

gabe
oh
read

i smile at what gabe just sent, start the car, and head off to the nearest park or whatever the fuck he said it was.

-

when i arrive to the park, i park my car, and look up immediately seeing gabe smiling and waving at me.

i grinned, obviously returning the favor, and waved. i got out of the car and head over to wear he was at.

"heyy lily! long time no see huh?" i says while giving me a hug

i roll my eyes. "hahaha your funny. hey cam what's up?" i said hugging him back

he shrugged his shoulders and grinned at me. "nothing that much interesting to be honest"

"do you wanna sit down on the swings with me? my legs are honestly asleep as hell" he said

"yeah sure i don't mind" i said. we both head out towards the swings and we started talking for a while.

we talked and talked about the stupidest things, such as our childhood, memories, etc, i randomly asked him,

"hey, so i know this is random and shit, but i wondering where you go to college at?"

"well, i actually go to standford university.."