Chapter-2

Sry for the late update guys...Thnx for the votes n

its a bit small chapter and Sry for that in advance.

"Jasper where are we going?"I asked desperately trying to hide my excitement and masking it with horror,but I am aware of my hopeless desire to hide my emotion isn't going to work cause I can see his slightly elated cheeks, showing his perfectly white teeth.

He is laughing at my bizarre condition.I knew it.I am one's mate starting to have feelings for other's.

great! Marvelous!!

I am not aware of Edward's reaction and what Alice's are going to be ,but I know that I can't just simply ignore Jasper and pretend that I don't like him.

I dearly like him and I want to be with him.It feels like some kind of magnetic field between us,dragging us together but what I never cared is how is he feeling about me.

Does he feel the same way I am feeling about him or the way Emmett feel about me like I am his little sis.

Though I know It makes me feel bad I can't help but think about the little crush I had on him the first day I lay my eyes on him which was back 10 decades ago.

"Stop over thinking,Bella."

"Jasper?"

He stopped in his tracks at his name,his back towards me.Though we are far away from the others I can sense his tension.His body is stiff a perfect way to show a vampire in distress or in tension.

"what do you think of me?" was his only question that left his mouth as I stared at him,my mouth slightly hanging,my brain searching for answers to say.

what should I say?

I had a crush on you when I saw you  for the first time?

or

As a big brother like everyone think who you are to me.

My brain is confused and my surroundings.well,I stopped technically to think about that.

My feelings are wild,but nothing stopped me from sensing a movement beside and my snapped beside me.

Jasper is near to me,he is so close to me and he is practically invading my personal space and making things really difficult to think.

"Tell me,Bella.who am I to you?"he asked once again his eyes never leaving mine.

As I watched his piercing gaze I know I can't mask my feelings from him and I realise,I don't even want to mask them. I want to show him my true feelings,the way I feel about him.

He isn't like Emmett to me.He is different from him and others to me.He isn't my soul mate,not my brother either.

You like him!!

A voice snapped inside me and I know that it is true.I like him most ardently.

"I like you,Jasper."my voice much huskier than I expected.

His lips twitched at my answer,a grin making its way on his face as he spoke.

"I know you do."he said his facing inching closure to mine and few words leaving his mouth before his lips crashed against mine roughly.

"You're the most wonderful women in my life Bella."

I am in my own world,a world which I can  share alone with Jasper.His touch sending shivers through my spine,his palms caressing my thighs lifting me up and I wrapped me legs around his waist.His hands holding my hips in place,my hands in his Blondie hair.

GASP!!!!

"Wow!quite a scene. Isn't it?"

Our heads snapped immediately at the direction  of sound and I know I can't blush but if I can then I am a tomato again.

"Emmett."I gasped.

"I like what I am seeing.Go on.I don't mind."he said with a devilish grin playing on his face.

"I-I......" I shuttered thinking of an excuse but I can't. He has just seen us kissing violently.

"you-you"he mocks my facial expression but readily returned his signature grin.

I glared at him and returned my gaze to Jasper who is watching me so closely that I suddenly felt conscious. I snapped my gaze at Emmett and from him to Jasper unable to maintain a steady look.

I was just caught making out with someone and that one isn't my mate.

can this be any weirder?

I was lost in my train of my thoughts when Jasper decided to break the silence that stood between us.

"Bella, I need to talk to Emmett personally,so if you don't mind."he said giving me a "we will deal with us" later looks and I immediately found them zooming away,leaving me alone in the woods.

I ran towards the house.It was the sane house,that I lived 100 years ago.Nothing changed and I know Carlisle got it remodelled to be the same way it was 10 decades ago with all the mirrors of floor length from the top.

"Bella."

"Carlisle?"

He is just the same old school. His hospital and the house and of course Esme.This is his life 100 years ago and  so is now.

"What did Jasper tell you?"he asked with keen interest. May be I can tell him how I feel about Jasper and may be he can help me but what if he feels about Me like. hoe.

"uh...nothing."I lied casually and left for my room with my thoughts running wildly about Jasper and the kiss we shared.

next chapter will be long and will be in Jasper's POV.

hope u all like this chapter and don't forget to vote,comment n fan.

no rude comments plz