Dance With Me

Edit: I just changed some wording.

3rd Person POV:

It was the Marauders' 5th year at Hogwarts. The entire Gryffindor house had gone home for Christmas, everyone except Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.

Remus was sprawled on the couch in the Gryffindor common room, studying for his OWL's this year. To say he was stressed would be an understatement. He had a lot of portion to cover for the OWL's and he wasn't even halfway through. And to top it all off, the full moon was in two days, making him more cranky. 

Sirius Black came down from the dormitories to find his boyfriends on the couch, reading and taking notes with a frown on his face. Sirius loved Remus' studying face, but it was the 23rd of December, he shouldn't be studying now! With a mischievous grin on his face, he headed towards Moony. 

"Hey Moony...", Remus heard his boyfriends of one year call. "Yes, Siri?", he responded.

"Stop studying, please."

"No, Padfoot, the OWL's are in 5-6 months."

"Exactly. Months, not weeks, not days, months."

Rolling his eyes, Remus said, "I need to study, Pads."

"I am booooreeddd, Remy", Sirius said, whining like a baby.

With an exasperated sigh, Remus shut his book and looked at Sirius. "What do you want to do?", he asked.

Sirius flicked his wand and music started playing.

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead  

Sirius held out his hand for Remus to take and said, "Dance with me, Moons."

Smiling and blushing pink, Remus obliged and Sirius pulled him to the middle of the empty common room. 

Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love  

Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

"You look perfect tonight...", Sirius sang along, looking straight at Remus and smiling.

This continued for 10 songs. Needless to say, they were exhausted by the end of it. They both collapsed on the couch, Moony falling on Padfoot, both of them glowing with happiness.

Then, Sirius started reciting an extract of the poem, 'When The Moon And The Stars Collide' with Remus joining in.

"When the Moon and the Stars collide,
You'll see the light within and smile,
You are great, that is certified,

Just carry on and you'll be alright."

Remus laid his head on Sirius' chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat, which, oddly, he thought were saying "Remus". Little did he know, he was correct...

A/N: This is shorter than usual but I wanted to post one chapter before the end of the week, so there! If you guys want the full poem, DM me or comment on this chapter!

Bye, Potterheads and Wolfstar Lovers,
Until Next Time,

--SP