Her.

Britts pov

I woke up to an annoying alarm and someones arms around me? Matt.I crept out and got ready for school.I put on black skinny jeans black sweater(cuz meh school is cold asf) my black Adidas and cream beanie.Under my beanie I curled my hair that I never do.Then I did simple makeup.BAM I'm done woo hoo! I went downstairs and saw brent on his phone."Breeennntttyyy"I said walkin over "Briiitttnnnneeyy" I giggled a little then we just talked about random stuff."Brent,Marie is here I gtg see ya"I screamed kissed his cheek then ran to the bottom of the steps "BYE BOYS LOOOVVVEEEE YOUUU"then ran out.

"Sup bitch" "hey slut" we said laughin I was having a great day untill I saw Her. Victoria the school slut who makes my life living hell exept for today.Lets say she's the reason I was miserable .Nope not any more...

"Bri don't listen to her"Marie whispered I nodded.She had no idea. "Hey look its mr hot viners "sister" , no way your actually realated"Victoria snickered "Hey slut who's slept with everyone but my brother oh and anyone ever check your real instagram the one where you have pictures of your scars"her smile faded "omg your the slut everyone has seen you on matt carter hayes and nashs accounts...homewrecker"she snickered "its not like you'll do anything your ALL talk"I said she walked over and slapped me so I punched her in her nose she kicked me then I beat the living shit outta her untill I hear "Ms.Dallas, Ms.Bell, principals office, NOW!" we sighed and walked in then we each got called home and suspended for 3weeks(me) 2weeks (her).

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"BRITTNEY"Taylor screams as I get in the car "yes"I whisper "THAT FIGHT WAS SICK"He screamed I looked at him."What?" "Lexi sent it to Cam" I nodded Lexi and Kristen were my other best friends.As soon as I got home everyone told me how awesome the fight was.Honestly I was dissapointed in myself. All because of Her.