Explanations

Author's Note: So this is my first fan fiction! I'm Alex btw. So I think this would be a good ship, and so yeah. So I did something about it. Anyways the story line might be a bit off and so might be the back stories. Just so you know... BIRDS ARE ATTRACTIVED TO SHINY OBJECTS

|Aoyama's P.O.V. ; 4-Years-Old ; Pre-School|

I was walking to school with my best friend Mina Ashido who had recently gotten her quirk. Her appearance changed quite a bit, also. Before she had strawberry blonde hair, but now its bright pink! And she has cute little horns! Now people call her a "Raccoon Eyes". I stare at her bright red flower bud. Hers had started to bloom a bit a week ago when we started preschool.

I look down at my flower bud and frown. The flower petals were dark purple with black tips and a yellow center. I bet it was really pretty... if would just bloom. What is this dumb flower for anyway? But it seems important.

"Hey Aoyama! Are you even listening?! What are you looking at?" Mina said grabbing onto my arm and pulling on my long sleeve.

"Just this stupid dumb flower on my wrist..." She forced my arm in her direction and held my arm so she could see my flower bud.

"Wow! It's so pretty!"

"Thanks..." I say only half way meaning it. "So what do you think it dose?"

"Hum... I don't know! Welp I guess we'll just have to find out for our selves won't we!" Ashido says jumping up and down wildly.

"Yeah I guess we will."

When we finally get to school we found our teacher waiting with a very special lesson for us to learn today. We walk into the classroom and sit down criss-cross in front of the teacher smiling. Mina left my side and started to walk towards Eijiro Kirishima and sat down with him. I frown a bit. She was the only person I knew so far, and I wasn't the best at making friends.

"Hello class!" The teacher said, raising her arms in a welcoming position. "Today we will be learning about soulmates!"

Everyone (including me) went 'Ooh' and 'Aww' about the topic of soulmates.

"Everybody look down." We all complied and looked at our laps. The teacher laughed. "No sillies! At your wrist! You see that bud and or flower? That is what connects you to your soulmate!" The classroom descended into a chaos of talking and chatter. Everyone turned to there neighbor and started talking about if there flower was a flower or a bud. "Calm down children! The color that the flower is, represents how they are seen as a person from other people."

She then proceed to write down the names of colors and there codes. Everybody observed there flowers/buds and started to decipher there soulmates personality. "What's Purple and black?" I thought to myself. When I read whats on the bored I was surprised to find that my soulmate was viewed as "wise" and "mysterious".

"Wow! Ashido look at this! My soulmate is wise and mysterious!" I wave violently at my friend from across the room. I see her eyes get all sparkly and wide.

"Really?! Wow! My soulmate is kind and thinks of others a lot!" Mina says giggling like a crazy person. (*cough cough* Toga *cough cough*) She shrieked at a very high note and jumped up and down. The teacher clapped her hands loudly together getting everyone's attention.

"Class! Calm down! Now lets continue on with the lesson! If you notice some of your buds have bloomed! Do you know what that means?" Everyone shook there head 'no'. "That means that you have been near your soulmate!"

"OMG AOYAMA I'VE BEEN NEAR MY SOULMATE, WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS!?!" Ashido shrieked in my face bouncing up and down.

"Je ne sais pas. I haven't even met my soulmate yet..." I say sadly.

"Hey its okay! There is a whole world out there! Maybe in a million days you will find them! Or maybe when your 5 whole years old! Then you can meet your dark and edgy parter!" She fangirled. I blushed a little bit at the thought of meeting the perfect person. Was that even posable?

"Now for the last part of your lesson class. Before your flower fully blooms, you and your soulmate will have to share a kiss."

"Eww gross!" The whole class said in unison, some sticking there tongues out and pulling there bottom eyelid a bit.

"Sure you say that now but you guys are okay with getting married at such a young age... but there is a down side to having this flower. You see when your soulmate dies... your flower starts to wilt and die. Eventually it will turn to dust. Then your flower will fall off."

Silence.

"What?" I turn my attention to Mina who had tears in her eyes. Kirishima had been holding onto her arms and burying his head into her neck sniffling while they both cried softly. And it broke my heart to see my friend cry.

"Children, children please. Calm down. Its okay. Its okay." While she was trying to calm down other kids that took it the wrong way, I was comforting my friend. Or at least trying to. Kirishima wouldn't let go, using his hardening quirk to add to his grip.

Yes it was sad. But none of the flowers where gone. So everyone should be okay. Stupid teachers.

|Tokoyami's P.O.V. ; 4-Years-Old ; His Preschool|

I was sitting on a bench with my friend Tsu. We had been admiring our flowers that grow on our wrist. Mine was a shiny gold color that sparkled a lot. I was mesmerized by the refections the petals that seamed to flow like a river.

 I was mesmerized by the refections the petals that seamed to flow like a river

"Hey Tsu?!" I ask panicked.

"What is it Tokoyami-chan?" She questioned putting her finger on her cheek, and pointing her tongue at her finger.

"I think I'm getting my quirk!" I scream as my shadow rose from its place.

"Wow Tokoyami-chan! You have a bird head now!" Tsu said pointing to my face.

"Yelwo!" My own shadow said before I could reply. It was dark purple with black lines swirling around in the inside. We both shrieked loudly in surprise.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" The shadow screamed too.

"Why are you screaming!?!" Tsu says pointing to the... my shadow.

"I thought that was our thing now. Hi! I'm Dark Shadow!" He waved at me, witch I found a little strange.

"Nice to meet you? I guess..."

So I made the last part kind of for fun.