Bird Puns

Courtesy of Pinterest for all the amazing puns! So many puns in one comic!

|Tokoyami's P.O.V. ; 4:32 PM ; Public Library|

Here I am, in the middle of a pun battle about birds. And it's Midoriya's fault. Even Aoyama's love for puns could not handle this. Or Dark Shadow's. Seriously, I have the head of a bird, but that does NOT mean that you can make fun of me! I have feelings too...

.+*P-R-E-V-I-O-U-S-L-Y*+.

I and Tsu were talking about the little things in life when Midoriya came and disrupted our peaceful conversation about rain.

"Hey, Tokoyami, Asui!" Midoriya popped up out of nowhere. The frog turned around in her chair. "I've told you a thousand times, call me Tsu!" She asked.

He chuckled to himself. "Of course Tsu. Anyways me, Uraraka, and Kacchan are making a study group for the coming up test! Well more like me and Uraraka are making a study group. I kind of forced Kacchan to come with me. You in?"

Tsu looked at me. "Yeah! What about you Tokoyami?" I shrugged. "Sure, whatever. Oh, Midoriya, who else is in this group?" I question.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you! Sorry. It will be me, Uraraka, Kacchan, Todoroki, Denki, Jero, and... that's it. See you then!" He waved and walked up to Mina for something.

When we got up to join the rest of the group, they were joking and poking each other. "If there is no regard for personal space, I'm leaving." Before I can leave, Tsu grabs my arm. "No, you are staying. I will force you. Ribbit."

I felt betrayed. 

"Come on, you know how much I dislike physical contact!" I whined. "You can be such a baby sometimes. It will be fun. Please come, Tokoyami."  

"..."

"... Please? I'll be lonely. And the cold hard fact is that you care about me and won't leave me alone. So ha, jokes on you." Tsu stuck out her tongue (in an insulting way, not the way she almost always does). 

"Don't you have a girlfriend? And a life?" Dark Shadow asks rudely. To make sure he doesn't ask anymore, I elbow him in the side. Hard. "Hey! What was that for?!" He screeched. I narrowed my eyes at him. "What?"

He should figure it out on his own. 

"Okay well, then. Let's go! Ribbit." Tsu grabbed my arm and pulled me in the way of  Uraraka and Bakugou. 

She pushed me right into the center of the group. And Kaminari being Kaminari, he was the one to greet me in an energetic way. The rest then said there hellos, including Bakugou which surprised everyone at least a little bit.  

"Hey Tokoyami, how did you get your bird head? Were you born with it, cuz if  you were, your mother must hate you."  Jiro asked me before poking my feathers.

"Please stop touching me. And no, I was not born with this head." Midoriya scrambled away from his conversation with Bakugou and waited for me to finish my answer. 

"So do you like bird puns?" He asked enthusiastically. "Ummm... They're okay."

"How do birds train? They eggs-ercise!" Midoriya joked. Soon everybody joined in. "Toucan play at that game!" Kaminari said with finger guns.

Uraraka said, "Once I saw bird villains, they were robin a bank!" Even Tsu managed to come up with one. "The bird villains from Portu-gull or Turkey?"

Nooo...

"Portu-gull. The news reports were in Portu-geese." Jiro chimed in. " Luckily, they were able to apre-hen-d them all." 

.+* P-R-E-S-A-N-T*+. 

They turned to me waiting for some sort of pun. "I'm done with all of you." 

Dark Shadow appeared and made a face. "Come on, at least some of those are good! You don't have to leave!" He whined. 

"Nope, nuh hu." 

.+* T-I-M-E-S-K-I-P*+.

|Yuga's P.O.V. ; 1:51 P.M. ; U.A. Class 1A|

We were in the middle on a lesson about proper weapon use. Something about how the best weapon is the blah, blah, blah. Anyways I've been sensing something was wrong with Uraraka. She hasn't been as bubbly as she always is, and she has been chewing on the eraser of her pencil for quite a while. 

I tapped the side of her desk to get her attention. She turned to face me and glared. "Hey, what's wrong?" Uraraka kicked my chair and all most made me fall. Her kicks are hard!

"What the hell was that for?!" I hissed under my breath as not to attract unwanted attention. "It doesn't matter, stay out of it!" She hissed back.

"Look, I didn't think that asking what's wrong was a criminal offense okay! Jeez!" The brunette moaned and hit her fore head to the table. I swear some people cringed. "Ugh, I'm sorry just dealing with 'stuff'."

Now THIS intrigues me! " Ooo, what kind of stuff!" My favorite hobby is drama. "Nothing, just relationship problems... I think Tsu doesn't want to spend time with me..."

Que dramatic gasp. "That is not nothing! Why in the world would you think that! I thought you guys were going strong. Seriously!"

She sighed and burred her face in her arms. "Yeah. Me too. She just doesn't talk to me about the things we used to talk about, and every time I plan a date or something, she is always too busy. And it's not like something scandalous happened that could drive her away."

"Well maybe you could make a big gesture! Let Tsu know that you are upset, and you want to talk. That seams like the best option to me." She set her chin in the palm of her hand. "I guess. But what if it doesn't work?"

"Of course it will work."

So this was just a filler chapter, but I hope it will help my writers block. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to comment!