6th Chapter

6th Chapter: I love you

Rainbow stopped her car right in the same place where she picked up Fluttershy earlier. "A-are you okay?" She asked. "I don't know..." Fluttershy said and sneezed. She stepped out of the car, and walked to the door. "Wait! Do you.. Want me to come with you?" Rainbow asked. "Yes please... I mean, if you don't mind" Fluttershy said. Rainbow smiled and jumped out of the car. It was pitch black in Fluttershy's house. They climbed up the stairs, to Fluttershy's room. Her room was pretty, and the walls were painted with pastel colours. "You have a nice room, Fluttershy" Rainbow said. "Thanks" Fluttershy said quietly, and sat down on her bed. Her pet bunny, Angel, jumped on her lap. Fluttershy began to pet it, and she started crying a little. "What's wrong?" Rainbow said. "I... I was so happy when I found a friend like you..." Fluttershy said crying. "Friend" Rainbow thought. She sat down right next to Fluttershy, and wiped some of the tears from her face. "Fluttershy... Am I really just a friend to you?" Rainbow asked. Fluttershy blushed. "N-no... I-I mean..." Before Fluttershy even finished the sentence, Rainbow leaned to kiss her. The kiss lasted long, and after that they looked deep in each others eyes. "Fluttershy... I-I love you." Rainbow said, and blushed. Fluttershy blushed even more. "I... I think I love you too..."