Chapter 10

Heads up...... Guys am sorry there will be alot of pigin english in this chapter....... You know how guys can be.

Mustapha's p.o.v

It was not hard to find Haliru and Mubarak at the at the airport, i just knew they won't let me down, i quickly made my way to them and did a brotherly handshake. Mubarak said he wanted to go and see one of his guys so he left with the car after dropping me and Haliru at home, nobody was at home so that made it only me and Haliru. 'guy you just been dey disturb me say make i show, make show and now wei i don show you just de look me like gold, wetin de happen na?? ' i asked him knowing we were alone and it's the best time to get him to talk. 'guy na that babe matter ooohw, she say she wan do one business with us but since you neva come back she go wait for two weeks and if you no come back that two weeks toh that is all because na only two weeks she get before her school resume and na you she trust'. Haliru said while looking for something to eat. ' which babe be that and why she go trust me when i neva do any business with her before?... Guy come no tell me say na because of girl wei maybe just de trick you nai u been de call me like mad ooooh? ' i asked Haliru flatly. 'na that Mangal pikin ooooh..... Hafizah' he said eyeing me 'chaii guy God punish you, devil sudder you join, na this kind matter nai you no fit tell me as i de house, if to say u tell me as i de house shebi i for say make you collect her number give me....hope say that two weeks neva reach ba?? cause if e don reach na die you de ekpan banza.....Haaai guy you dull o, if you no dull your brain dull and even if your brain dull you suppose use your sense out smart am na.' i said as if i just lost a million dollar contract, but you never can tell this is Mangal's daughter, the girl that almost the whole Katsina guys are dying to talk to. 'Pepe you no even ask how the babe take know us, you just de talk like say you don beat broken skull ranch challenge time.' Haliru said using the name i was given by my primary school friends, they said they got it from Mustapha but i still keep on wondering what pepe or zha pepe has got to do with Mustapha. 'Why you con de think like the ekpan banza wei you be na.... How she take know us no concern me because no be em be the matter wei de ground now be dat, na how we go get meet her before the two weeks expire nai be my concern.' i said.
Later in the evening when the other guys came back i told them what Haliru said about Hafizah's proposition and they all said they knew about it already, they knew i will be coming back before the deadline that was why they were calm about it, but Haliru wouldn't calm down that was why he kept on calling me. 'All join that one don pass so who get the Hafizah number, make we call her na abi wetin una talk? ' i asked the guys...... 'Na for night una wan make she come meet una ne abii how? Make we wait till tomorrow after school then we go find how to settle things, abi how una see am.' Sadiq said and we all agreed to what he said.
The next day after lectures i was busy sleeping when that mannerless Mubarak barged into the room and interrupted my peaceful sleep. 'Idiot boy wetin de worry your brain na, abii na your eye i go talk, you no see say person de sleep ne?? ' i asked angrily, 'hehehehehe mumu boy de form vexpa ontop bed for there, Hafizah de outside with them Sadiq and Haliru, if you vex finish come meet us for Mangal eatery and if you like you fit come join us now make we go together.' The foolish boy said smirking. Ohhh God all i want to do now is wipe that smirk off his face but business before buffalos, so i hopped off the bed wore my cloth, took Sadiq's car key since i left mine back at home, i had to share with the guys and Sadiq is not much of a driver so i mostly rock his car even when mine is around, his car is so comfortable and classic.
I have never even seen a picture of Hafizah before but since she was the daughter of Mangal i already picture her to be like all those slim, fair, tall e.t.c hausa girls that walk as if their feet won't touch the ground but no i was wrong totally wrong because the girl was not tall neither was she slim nor was she fair , she was the opposite of that, she looked so down to earth and free as if her father was a secondary school teacher. What surprised me was the fact that i met Haliru telling her how good she looked and would love to snap her, guess what she said to him. 'awwn thanks alot bro.'and she stood for him to snap her.

We got to the eatery and without wasting time we immediately discussed business, she wanted to open a shop where only apple products will be sold and she wants me to be in charge of the business because i was recommended to her by her older brothe...

We got to the eatery and without wasting time we immediately discussed business, she wanted to open a shop where only apple products will be sold and she wants me to be in charge of the business because i was recommended to her by her older brother who is in charge of Mangal plaza, funny how i knew the guy but never knew he was Mangal's son, don't get me wrong his dress code screams money but his attitude doesn't. We talked about what the business will be like and other things, and boom the deal has been finalized.
(For those that does not understand pigin English am sorry here is a brief of what happened......
Haliru told Mustapha that the daughter of Mangal has a business proposition for them, but unless and until he is around she won't be meeting them because she thinks he is more trust worthy. *Mangal is a well known business tycoon in Katsina*. Mustapha thought it was reckless of Haliru and the others not to have called him and told him the matter on ground, she was supposed to leave for u.k where she schooled at Cambridge. The next day Hafizah came to let them know they only had two days left and was surprised to hear that Mustapha was back, so there and then things were sorted out without much difficulty.)

With the guys before morning lectures

AN
Hae peepz sorry for the late update..... My sis is getting married soon so i am a little bit busy but will try to update frequently

Xoxo😘😘😘
Mhirz_Riant.