Chapter 15

Hafizah's p.o.v

             I am sure some of you have been wondering why i decided to trust mustapha right, and most of you did not even believe what i said about my brother introducing me to him. Well i don't blame you because if i were you in your shoes, i wouldn't have believed what i said either. I also have no idea why i trusted him but i am very confident he wouldn't let me down. maybe it's just me, but he doesn't look like someone who will toy with other peoples feeling and mind. I trusted him even before i knew him, i have heard so much about him from my dad's plaza. When i saw him for the first time, he had the trust me and i promise to never let you down look........ I know i sound so childish and naive right now, but i wish you where in my shoes so you will understand what i am saying. Mustapha is not your regular kind of guy, he is not the kind of guy they describe on wattpad and some other fairytale books, he does not have chiseled jaw nor did he have a very small nose and mouth, he was not all so tall but rather average height, his muscles was surely not ripping out of his shirt and he definitely was not fair in complexion........He was dark and i love my men dark like chocolate, for a dark guy his eyes where exceptional, they where light brown but some people will describe it as golden and yes they where captivating. The first time i saw Mustapha was few months before i left for Cambridge, i was helping my dad to monitor work at the Mangal eatery. He and his friends came in for launch, he was neither  the first to enter the eatery nor was he the last but he was the only one that caught my attention. He walked as if he has no care in the world but each of his steps where promising, his lips held the slightest yet amazing smile, and his swings his hands as he walked in an adorable fashion.
             'Ooooh what is happening to our ice queen?  Is she now having a crush or is she falling in love at first sight? Could this just be an infatuation??' I heard my inner self asking, i ignored the rhetorical questions my inner self was asking and decided to focus on the matter at hand which was Mustapha. I watched him amongst his friends and he looked happy, he was laughing displaying his shinning white set of teeth.......i couldn't bring myself to stop gazing towards their table until they paid their bill and left the eatery. Atbthat spot i promised myself to get every known detail about him, no matter how much time, money and energy it will cost me. It took me five good months to get the information that satisfied me but it was worth it. I was already in school when all the information got to me, i was told he had passion for business and he was studying business administration so i decided to use business as my way to get to his attention after much thoughts. I had to discuss this issue of business with my brother first before going to my dad, it's not as if my dad would not like the idea, i am sure he will even love it. There are many questions he will be asking which i am sure i will not have answers to, So my brother  it is. I called my brother and told him my plans and who i want to be in charge, 'Arrrh so what happened this girl that you have started thinking like a Mangal, or is it the school that is already making you love business?? Well don't worry your plans are save and before you come back to establish your business i will put an eye on the Mustapha you said you want to be in charge, we will have to check his loyalty and sense of business.' Was the reply i got from my brother after rambling for five minutes. 'Oky thanks bro you are the best, i have to go right now, please send me the possible questions dad will be asking me so i can start my research from now, i want him to know i am very serious about this...... Bye.' i said and ended the call. So from now hence forth operation make Mustapha mine "OMMM" begins...... I am still surprised how this guy just came and invaded all my personal space, he broke all the walls i have built without him even knowing, how funny could my life get.
            'Hae chicken i already told Lukman about what we discussed yesterday and he is in, he would be preparing me for some obstacles that might come my way when i tell dad about the plan. And yes we are going to make him notice me as soon as i get back to Katsina.' i said to my one and only besty, she is my cousin tho but one of the most crazy girls i have ever met Halimah. 'OMG..... I am on cloud nine right now, i knew my plan was going to work, everyone knows that i have a very sharp brain unlike some love stock puppy.' said Halimah. 'Lee you better watch your tongue and who said your plan has worked? Has Mustapha asked me to marry him??  See unless and untill he asks me to marry him your plan has not succeeded.' i replied and was waiting for her to insult me but the insult  never cane but rather she burst out laughing. 'Hahahahahahaha iyeah cock don mature ooooh, see what this Hafi of yesterday is thinking of already, someone that does not even know you are in existence you are already thinking of marrying him....... Come are you sure you are oky?? I am starting to think you need to see a psychiatric doctor.' was all she could come up with after her stupid and annoying laughter. 'Mstww get out of my phone and call me back when you regain your senses.' i said but it was so obvious i was holding back my laughter. 'oky angry bull we are in this together......Operation make mustapha yours" OMMY", good bye take care and dream about him.' she said and ended the call.

AN
Sorry it still took me almost forever to update....... I am sorry the girl that always bug me to update lost her phone so i had no one to encourage and pest me to write...... Don't forget to vote, comment and share
    Xoxo😘😘😘
Mhirz_Riant