Mr. not so nice

Hey if you do want me to change the story to a gender neutral please tell me. Also message me if you want me to do a gender neutral in the future!

In the description, I said also so what meant is it will also have some of the teachers and/or hero's. I will add now villains to the mix and other hero's of my choosing, but if you haven't figured it out yet the students were already supposed to be into you.

Also you had already gotten the invitation into the school, so yeah.
—////

"A man and woman had fallen in love,
A mortal and a yokai,
The mortal being a god and the yokai being their servant,
They had a choice to live normally,
They took the opportunity and had a family,
Who are they?"

Y/n POV

"Hey mom, dad I hope your well...I'm gonna be a hero and I promise to work hard! Just like you guys, I've been accepted. Well I have to go, bye..."

I said with a sad smile holding up the photo. Tearing up a bit, to the thought of them smiling and hugging me when I was younger, with my big sister.

Enough of crying, they wouldn't have wanted me to be like this. As I put on my uniform and head out the door, still tired from watching YouTube all night long. With a dragon necklace, resembling P/n with the corresponding feathers and colors. A small black ring finger scanner laid upon it's head, when activated will summon P/n at command.

 A small black ring finger scanner laid upon it's head, when activated will summon P/n at command

This is an item I use to summon them. Kinda like the keys from Fairytail, summoning the corresponding celestial spirit with the corresponding key.

P/n is my familiar, my mom was a human that became a god. My dad was a demon, a yokai who fell in love with my mom. As time went on, they were given the chance to become humans and they did.

My dad was a very stern boss and people were surprised that he was married at such a young age? My sister is somewhere else, but my dad said she had the same essence? I believe as his brother. But enough of that, let's go to school...

As I teleported to the school having my bag in hand, before carrying it upon my back. Leaving P/n at home seeing as they were pretty exhausted.

(Play video)

I began to hum the tune, before the hum becomes a word after another. As I sang the song quietly, as I walked to my designated school.

As I sang unknown to those around me. I unknowingly start singing louder, enabling people to actually hear me.

Their whispers became louder, the environment meaning the plants, started to gloom. With each step I took, new and powerful flowers sprouted. Disappearing just as fast as it appeared.