Odoroki~

There will be swearing caused by Katsuki.

Y/n POV

"Well, don't you think you're over dressed?"

"Well my dear Shota you have to look the part, to play the part."

I look at him once more and gesture him to start speaking. He turns his head to look at me with a bored expression.

"What?"

I facepalm. An irk mark present on the side of my head. My eyebrow slightly twitching, a shadow covering my eyes, facing the ground.

I look up towards the class, a pissed off expression on my face. Smiling barely keeping it together, my eyes closed.

"Continue what you were saying on doing...for the class assignment."

"L/n sensei, are you ok?.." I turn my head to spot a green headed kid, squirming in his seat. I walk up to him, my eyes quickly scanning him.

His hair looks like the top part of broccoli, I believe his name was Izuku. I look down on him as he squirms in his seat, darting his eyes everywhere but my form.

I place a single finger under his chin, tilting his head up in my direction. Drops of sweat flow from his cheek down to his jawline, before spilling onto his uniform.

I my once angry smile turns into a happy one. As the once pissed off aura turned into a gleeful one.

"Izuku right? Thank you for asking I'm fine, it's just that Shota can be a tad bit annoying sometimes..." I say thinking of all the times, Shota annoyed me sometimes. I look down onto Izuku and see that his whole face is red.

I then place my other hand on his forehead, while the one that was once under his chin was now on the table.

"You have a fever kid? Cause you're burning up?" His temperature kept rising, then it finally hit me. I'm in a situation a stance, that it clearly looks like a teacher x student fanfic. I'm not talking about those cute ones, oh no.

I be talking about those ones that are like NSFW... I shivered at the thought. I mean I'm open to the thought of dating a student but one of course that has graduated already from high school. A former if you will. I'm also open to dating coworkers but that only happens in movies, fanfics, and tv shows right? There's no way that could happen to me? I'm also open to yanderes because I don't know really...

I think it's because sometimes it's really fun to cause a bit of trouble, or it's because I've been hanging out with my villain friends too often...sorry I'm rambling.

I quickly act by moving my hand away and taking a few setups back.

"Hey sorry there kid, sometimes I got carried away. Ok, so Shota, what were you guys gonna do?..." I nervously say, as I fidget with my fingers.

"We were gonna go out to the field, after they put on the PT (Physical Traning) uniform on." Holding out the training suit, in its blue, white, and red colors. 'Well this brings back memories..'

"Ok cool, well I'm coming with you."

"Ok, it's not like you have to until you get your classroom set up.." He says while smirking  as he turns his head in my direction. The kids began to file the classroom to change out. Leaving me alone with Shota.