Chapter 20: Like Magnets

Mark woke up from the sad nap he took after practice. He cried a bit about everything, but that was becoming normal these past few days. JB wasn't in the room, not like it mattered, he was ignoring Mark anyway. Noticing the time, Mark got up to grab dinner, but before he could even get out of his room, JB, Bambam, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, and Youngjae all stormed inside. They picked Mark up and threw him back onto the bed and surrounded him.

"You guys what is this about?" Mark asked his members. 

"We aren't gonna front...we're a little mad at you. But above all, we're definitely disappointed," Yugyeom said. 

"Jackson likes you. It's pretty obvious. No matter how many girls, girls, girls you throw at him, he only wants you. The two of you are just right for each other. Why didn't you just accept him? Now, look at the two of you. You're a mess. You're hurting," Jinyoung added on. 

"I'm not gonna lie, Mark. The mess you created is really bad. I've never ever seen Jackson so hurt. You're lucky he doesn't just fly away. It may take a miracle to fix this," Bambam huffed.

"You guys...I--I---it's better Jackson and I don't talk. We just hurt each other. We're too diffe-"

"Stop, stop it already! You are so oblivious and blind. You worry so much about the what if's and overthink things which make you make bad decisions and hurt other people," Youngjae interjected. 

Mark was visibly upset, he knew his friends were right. JB sighed and put his hand on Mark's shoulder. "Look...but what are friends for...we're gonna help you fix this whole situation and hard carry you out of this mess. Listen to what we have to say...if you do, we'll be stronger than ever as a group, Jackson and you will be back to normal and everything will be just right. Got it?" he confidently said.

Mark just wanted to hear a lullaby and go back to sleep, run away from the problem he made, but he knew how to fix it. He still had doubts, but he trusted his friends. He didn't want to feel this way anymore, he regretted not saying yes and at this point, he just wanted to be with Jackson. If he could turn back time, he would.

"You and Jackson may be different...but you like him and he likes you. So why are you hesitating and worrying about the what if's so much?" JB asked. Mark was silent but had a concerned look on his face. 

"Think of it like this Mark...you and Jackson are two magnets. Though you may be different, the two of you like each other and attract. The differences between the two of you are what complete your bond. You guys make each other so happy that when you're 'bonded' or together, it's hard to separate the two of you...just like a real magnet. You complete a piece of him and he completes a piece of you. The two of you aren't together right now and look...you both are the saddest anyone's seen you." JB explained. Mark began rubbing his eyes, tears welling. He had never thought of their relationship like that.

"You know what Jackson told me before he confessed to you?" Bambam added. "He said, 'Mark is the best person I've ever met. I never thought I would like someone so different but here we are. He's beautiful, an angel and like no one I've ever met. I'm so happy'. But we didn't think this mess would happen," Mark sobbed hearing what Jackson said about him.

"Ever since I've met you, you've always been so focused and driven. When you became a student at JYP Academy that was a big risk...when you came to South Korea that was a big risk...you took a chance," Youngjae said.

"So why don't you just take a chance with Jackson? You're scared of nothing Mark," Yugyeom said.

"We hate seeing the two of you like this. It makes all of us miserable," Jinyoung added comforting the crying Mark.

"Don't let this happen...you still have time to fix this. Be a magnet and go pull him back to you Mark...before it's too late," JB softly whispered.

Mark wiped the last few tears from his eyes. He knew his friends were right. He hated how everything was and wanted to fix it. He was so scared for no reason and he knew he made such a big mistake because he finally realized how much Jackson was devoted to him. Like a magnet, it was time to attract and connect back to Jackson again. Not too long ago Mark put all his determination and effort into becoming a trainee, now he was going to put all his effort and determination into getting the Jackson he had fallen for back.

"You guys. Thank you..." Mark told his members. 

JB and the others shook their heads. "Now go idiot," JB giggled. 

Mark smiled and ran out of his room quickly running down the hall to Jackson's room.

He stared at Jackson's door for a few seconds. He didn't hear anything coming from inside. He took a deep breath and then he knocked. "Jackson...it's me...please can I come in?" he calmly asked. There was no answer. 

"Please Jackson..." he pleaded. Again Jackson didn't respond. Tears started to well again in Mark's eyes. 

"Jackson I miss you...I need you," he sadly cried out. And there it was. Mark heard sad cries from the other side of the door and he used that as his ticket to go inside.

________________________________________________________________________________

Did I use GOT7's entire title track discography in the chapter? Yes. I loved  this chapter!!! But let me tell you I never wanna write about magnets again lolol. Thanks for your support loves hope I'm feeding you well. Keep commenting and voting! :)