Chapter 29: Hard Carry

No one was expecting to see this person to come to the debut evaluation. He was simply too busy and involved in other projects. That's why everyone was so shocked to see him. "J-JYP!? What are you doing here!?" the executive said, suddenly flustered and very nervous at the sight of their boss. JYP, the founder of JYP Entertainment, entered the room cooly. He was at the top of the food chain in the company and was highly involved in all of his artists' lives, producing many of their top hits. Because of this, he is a busy man, and yet here he was checking out the debut evaluation.

"Well...I've heard a lot of things about them from my most trusted artist Yubin," JYP said as Yubin stepped up, flashing a smirk at Mark. "She told me about them a few days ago and insisted I come to check them out and rethink the decision to debut them as six. She told me all about how talented they were and the amazing teamwork they have. If she said it, it must be true. I want to see them in action." JYP turned to face the boys. "Wipe your tears and get in your formation. I want to see you perform 'Girls Girls Girls' right now," JYP clapped. Yubin furrowed her brow and wiggled her finger to hurry the boys. The seven boys stood up and took to their positions once again.

The boys performed "Girls Girls Girls" once again. They danced, sang, and rapped even harder than before. Anyone watching could tell that their effort and chemistry was even more than before. Perhaps it was out of desperation, maybe out of nervousness from JYP's presence, but it was possibly their best performance ever as a group. JYP seriously looked on with a stiff expression, making it hard to read his thoughts. The performance ended and the seven boys nearly collapsed. JYP retained his firm expression, Yubin glancing over with her signature smirk. Suddenly JYP's poker face turned into a big grin and he began clapping.

"That was very...very...good. Now I see why Yubin wanted me to personally check all of you out. The seven of you have some of the most amazing chemistry and teamwork I've ever seen. I can't wait to work together with all seven of you." The boys became wide-eyed after hearing they would all be working with JYP...all seven of them. 

"B-But sir we already decided only six of them are debuting," the executive suddenly exclaimed. JYP turned giving her a look of disbelief. 

"Did you just see them perform? How could we only debut six of them? The seven of them are amazing together. Are you trying to fight me on this?" The executive shook her head. "We're debuting all seven of them," he firmly stated. The boys all began cheering and hugging one another. It was happening they were going to debut as seven...GOT7.

"B-but sir Mark is dating Jackson...the dating restriction, the bad press they could get...THAT WE COULD GET! A couple is one thing but a gay coupl--," the executive tried to persist. JYP scoffed. 

"That dating ban is just a stupid thing we keep so the trainees and new artists learn to focus and buckle down their first few years here as they adjust. But did you see how focused all of them are? Who cares? Their relationship only increases the chemistry not only between them but as an entire group. I don't see anything wrong with it. And as long as they can keep it hidden in front of the cameras, they'll be fine. And besides...they're pretty cute together anyway. We are debuting GOT7 as seven and that is final." The seven boys cried out at JYP's official announcement. 

"Now let's go we have to start making the concrete plans for their debut," JYP snapped at the panel. "I look forward working with you all...GOT7," he kindly said exiting the room being followed by the flustered panel.

The seven boys took a moment to let everything that had just happened sink in. JYP had single-handedly hard carried them out of hell and saved them. They all began crying and hugging each other. 

"We did it!"

 "We're gonna be seven!" 

"We're debuting!" 

They all rejoiced. Mark took hold of Jackson's hand gripping it tightly. Mark kissed Jackson's hand before pulling Jackson into a hug. "Looks like you're stuck with me for even longer now since we're debuting together Markiepooh," Jackson whispered into Mark's ear. 

"I love you. Thank you for everything. And I don't mind being stuck with you...as long as it's you. I don't know what I did to deserve you," Mark sweetly whispered back. "You were different from me. That's what. No matter how hard you try and leave me I'll always come back to you my little magnet. I love you too," Jackson responded.

After his sweet moment with Jackson, Mark walked up to Yubin who was standing in the doorframe proudly watching GOT7 rejoice. "Yubin thank you. You really pulled through for me and saved all of us so we could all be together." Yubin smiled flipping her long, wavy hair. 

"You're welcome, Mark. I'm glad I could help." 

"I don't know how to repay you. You didn't have to do all of this." 

"Mark like I said. You're a good kid. I couldn't help to see something like this happen to you guys.  I was on the panel that scouted all of you! Just repay me with a successful debut," Yubin chuckled. Mark laughed in response before bowing to Yubin. 

"Don't get so formal on me. Now go to celebrate with your friends. You all have a lot of work cut out for you." Mark nodded and waved goodbye to Yubin running back to his friends.

After what seemed like a moment of doom that couldn't be avoided, Yubin and JYP saved the day. GOT7 would all be debuting together as seven, and Mark and Jackson would still be together. Their happiness in this moment is something that couldn't be traded for the world. Their bond was stronger than ever and all their dreams were finally coming true. Here comes GOT7.

________________________________________________________________________________

So did y'all guess right about who came in and Yubin's plan? Hehe! GOT7 yay! :) Markson yay! :) Next chapter is the last before the epilogue...wow it has been a journey. Can't believe its almost over!  Thoughts???