𝘱𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦; 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

deku knocked on the families door, tapping his foot rhythmically against the ground under him as he heard a female voice yell profanities before hearing the locks on the other side of the door unlock. the door creaked opened, a tired looking mitsuki opened the door, her eyes red and swollen as she quietly sniffled. "h-hi, mrs. bakugo, is kacchan home?" deku asked, trying to hide his awkward stuttering.

"yeah, but i don't think he's in the mood to talk to anyone. i think-," "ma'am please, may i please talk to kacchan" they stood in silence for a while, besides the rustle of leaves being blown by the cool wind and the noises of small night time animals. she sighed, "please be careful, my boy's about to crack any second now."

mitsuki opened the door for him, letting him make is way into the house; before closing and locking the door behind her. the bakugo house held a lot of memories when it came to katsuki and deku's friendship. some memories that they wish never happened, and some that they wish lasted longer. deku slid off his sneakers from his sore feet, heading down the hall to bakugo's room. as he got closer to his room, he heard what sounded like little fire crackers popping from the direction of his room.

deku knew this was risky for him, but he cared about bakugo so much that he didn't care if he was going to get hurt in the process of helping his childhood friend. he made it all the way to his room, pressing his ear to the door of his room; hearing heavy sobs and crackles. he grabbed onto the handle of the door, twisting it gently before the door in; cautiously peeking his head through the small crack of his door.

"the fuck do you want?" bakugo hiccuped, harshly wiping away his glossy eyes. "may i come in?" deku asked, "i don't fuckin' care." deku slowly entered his room, closing the door behind him. bakugo was sitting in a corner of his dark empty room, boxes of his packaged items piled up around his bed. deku nearly didn't notice him till katsuki yelled at him. "what the fuck do you want?" bakugo screamed from the top of lungs, despair filling his heart wrenching cry.

"are you gonna fuckin' make fun of me for being so weak? go fuckin' ahead, make fun of me. but we both know exactly why this has me fucked up. and if you still want to be an asshole about it, do it; i fuckin' dare you. i blow you to fuckin' pieces" bakugo ranted, the explosions in his hands becoming more profane as he spoke. tears rolled down his face as continued to mumble things under his breath that deku couldn't properly hear.

deku hesitatingly walked over to bakugo, kneeling down in front of him. "do you remember the first time?" deku asked softly, sitting down right next to him who furrowed his brows as he stared at deku. "what first time?" his strained voice mustered out. "your first shot, first few months of out second year at U.A. i was the one who helped you since you admittedly said you were afraid of needles" bakugo let out a small chuckle.

"remember how it took us at-least 20 minutes because you kept on screaming at me and saying i was going to mess it up?" deku's lips curled into a smile, "oh! do also remember how i kept a video documentary of your voice change," "ah, about that...do you still, have it?" katsuki quietly asked. "i'm still documenting, but why do you ask?" deku coaxed, "can you,-uh, show me it?" katsuki noticed a beaming smile on deku's face appear.

"why-why the fuck are you so happy about that? you fuckin' nerd!" bakugo yelled as deku chuckled, "what's so funny, you motherfucker?," "you haven't changed one bit, even when you use to be, you know." "heh, i'm original. no matter what i am, i'm always gonna be the fuckin' best" katsuki smirked, steam relaxing from his palms and filling the room.

"but i gotta ask, we're where you going with that? the shots?" katsuki questioned, "you said i would make fun of you for what happened. and why it made you so uncomfortable. but it's been 3 years, i haven't, and will never, make fun of you for who you are."

"i-whatever, loser" bakugo was obviously going to say something less hostile, even just judging but his facial expression going from soft to forced annoyance. but that's how he's always been, stubborn as a bull. he's always been him.

¡ding!

deku took out his phone from his pocket, noticing a text from sero

knock off spider man is typing...

knock off spider man: is bakugo okay? does he need anything? sorry if i'm being like annoying or whatever, but it's a fucking mess over here and i'm sorta worried for bakubro

green bean is typing...

green bean: yo wassup. it's bakugo. im fuckin fine you lame ass mf. thanks for fucking worrying, dumbass.

knock off spider man is typing...

knock off spider man: yup your fine

green bean: and your fuckin cute

*this message is not available since it was unsent by the user*

green bean: fuck off and die

knock off spider man is typing...

knock off spider man: will do. now can i talk to deku?

green bean is typing...

green bean: idgaf

green bean is typing...

green bean: so, is everything okay at the house?

knock off spider man is typing...

knock off spider man: nah mane im really sorry but we sorta need you. bring baku too if he's down

green bean is typing...

green bean: i'll be there in few minutes! just hold on for a sec!

deku sat up from off the floor, slipping his phone in his pocket. he opened the door, stopping in the doorway. "if you need me call, please" deku said, earning a over dramatic eye roll from bakugo. "bye, fucker" bakugo loudly muttered as deku left his room. as soon as deku left bakugo's room, mitsuki was standing out side of the room. "need a ride little man?" mitsuki chuckled, "please."