Ch 8 Dublin Days

Kiss...

kiss...

kiss, kiss, kiss...

"baby!" kiss.

kiss...

"mmh... "

"Wake up sleepy!" kiss, kiss.

"Good morning baby! ....." love!"... , hmmm, you're a sleepy girl this morning. " Sebastian begins to whisper to me

"mmmh, good morning! Sebastian, what time is it?" I ask with a raspy voice.

"It's 6 am.... " he says

WHAT!!! I say louder opening my eyes wide. "Why, would you wake me at 630am?" I ask confused.

he laughs out softly near my neck, then whispers " Im joking sweetheart its 830am, I know you wanted to get up a little earlier today to site see with Renee."

"OH! yeah um.... th.. thank you! I appreciate it. " I relax back down on the bed.

Oh, he thinks he's funny! let me get up and we shall see who's funny.. ahh jerk.. hehe I laugh and think to my self. ahh, I have to get up soon, Renee and I have some catching up to do. We haven't seen each other or talked and this is our vacation; how is this even possible. how did we both end up with a man the first day right off the plane! If I didn't know better Ireland has some magic in the air. with a grin, I think to my self SHIT!!!! I should have come here. a lot sooner in my life before everything maybe we would of meet sooner, maybe we would have had the kids we have together. ahh maybe....!

MMMMH I groan out of my thoughts. Someone! is running they're hands up my legs from my calves up to my core and back down again. mmmm... hhhh.

Sebastian's hands feel amazing this early in the morning, ahh gosh how I have missed being touch. oh wow, I sound like I've been in a time caps or something. mmmh...... his strokes my legs warming me up again. we're never going to leave if he doesn't stop soon.

"Seb! babe, Im not going to be able to leave if you keep this up." I ruff out still a little sleepy.

he mumbles and laughs low and deep as if to tease me. I look up and see his amber eyes looking at me through his ebony black hair gently in his eyes, he's sitting next to me touch while continuing to rub my legs as if I didn't say anything.

"Come here, "I put my arms up to call him up to me.

"With pleasure", he says as he crawls over me placing his perfectly built body on top of mine. Instinctively I spread my knees apart and let him lay between me.

I wrap my arms around his neck placing my face at the base of his neck were his shoulders meet.

I sigh and breath him in, He smells divine like vanilla sandalwood. he's already showered this morning.

he places his face near my neck and begins to kiss me, oh no! it's insatiable I'm not going to be seeing any of Ireland now that I have him in my arms. poor Renee, Im sure she won't mind considering Matts with her. I bet they haven't even gotten out of bed either.

"SLUT," I say to my self a little louder then I thought. and chuckle.

Sebastian looks up at me, and grin's " I am NOT!" he says

l can't help it, I laugh out and it vibrates the both of us. oh, how good does this feel laughing with him on top of me? I can feel all of him moving in rhythm. His warmth, his soft skin, his lightly tanned tone, black hair, amber eyes, and a smile so white and perfect it's deadly.