characters

Name: Ashton Abrahem

Work: cop

Position: In the highest securtiy prison available.

Job inside prison: Taking care of the most deadliest psycho in the whole country

Living: He sleeps inside the prison in a room with other guards, but he have told that he have an apartment outside the prison.

How does he act around people: Abrahem seems to act normal. Nothing seemes to have changed since he first stared to work at the prison.

How does he act with the psycho: ??? Info unknown.

Name: We are not sure about his name. He only wrote Cid down on pen and paper.
We are not sure if that is a nickname to his first name or not. We have to see.

Work: none

Position: In the most secure cell we have in the prison.

Living: In the most secure cell.

How does he act around others: He seems to dislike everyone in the prison. He barely talks to anyone. Only simple growls or nods.

How does he act with Abrahem: ??? Info unknown.

Name: Hayes Hudson

Work: Police officer

Postion: In the highest securtiy prison available.

Job inside the prison: Leader for the people who take care of certain inmates.

Living: Have his own private room. The room is rather small, but it seems to be the most comfrable for Hudson.

How does he act around others: He seems to always be serious when his with anyone. Most of the time it is very diffcult to know what he thinks about.

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳

Hey people. I'm making a story again. This won't be serious so it'll be comedic.

Both characters were made in a app called: Lily Story