Leaving x the HxH x World

Chapter Seventeen- Leaving x the HxH x World

( Y/N's  P. O. V )

March 5th

"So many freaking people! Ahhhhhh!" I zoomed past the people in the crowd.  I place my back against a wall. "This is worse than the Hunter Exam!" I pull out my phone and call Hisoka. "Hisoka, where are you?"

"Guess~" Hisoka's teasing voice replied.

"I really don't want to play the guessing game! Just tell me." My anxiety was just growing at this point.

"Boo~ Fine. I'm somewhere on the 200th floor. Have fun~"

I fake a sniffle. "I shall see you soon! Love ya" I hang up before he can reply. I go to the front desk to do all the fun paperwork.

Round one starts

I look at my opponent, a young man, who has small traces of Nen. I crouch down a little, making a fist and surrounding it with spiritual pressure, I run at the male. His eyes are wide in surprise as I punch his gut. Since I surrounded my spiritual pressure around my fist he was down in a matter of seconds. The crowd whooped for my victory. The next round was the same. Sadly getting the 100th floor took longer because of all the people but I finally got there after an entire day.

March 6th

"Y/N!" A child-like voice yells from behind me.

Turning around I'm hugged by something in black. "Yachiru?!" My eyes go wide. "What? How did you get here."

A large smile makes way on her cute little face, " When Kenny found out that you left into that orb thing he got really upset. He said if they didn't get in contact with you in the next couple of days he was gonna force his way to you! Kenny loves Y/N!"

My face goes red. "But how did you get to Havens Arena?"

Yachiru tilts her head. "Kenny just followed your Reiatsu."

I look around, "Better question...Where is Kenpachi?"

She settles on my back and laughs. "I don't know I found you first and left him behind!"

"Well, he followed my Reiatsu before he can do it again." Yachiru still on my back I skip to the next round. "Imma be fighting someone soon."

"Okay!" Yachiru just stays glued to my back.

"Right. I forget your use to that. Ugh, Kenpachi." My first opponent on floor 100 actually had some Nen, but still wasn't good enough.

"Hey! Why is there a child on your shoulder?" Boom he went flying into the wall.

"I'm totally not like Kenpachi." I sulk a little but hearing Yachiro giggle makes me feel energized. A couple of hours past and I got in the elevator for the 200th floor. "Where the fuck is Kenpachi?"

"I don't know..." Yachiru starts to sniffle. "I think I really lost him in that crowd!" She suddenly starts giggling. "Oh well, means more time with you, Y/N!" Her little arms wrap around my neck.

"Sweet~" I get off the elevator and greeted by someone's bloodlust. "Ugh, Hisoka!" I easily walk through the bloodlust.

"Who's Hisoka? Oooh, what's this?" Yachiru looks left and right in wonder

"A guy friend-"

"Awe just friends? I thought we had something more going on, Y/N?" Hisoka's voice purred from the end of the hall.

"Kenny's going to be jealous~"

"Yachiru!" My face grows red and hot. " Anyway. Finally made it~ When do we fight?" I crossed my arms under my chest.

"Hmm, you haven't gained Nen? What a disappointment-" Hisoka's eyes narrow as he's interrupted.

"Yachiru!" Kenpachi's voice echoed through the hallway.

"I found Y/N!" Yachiru hops off of me and jumps on Kenpachi. "Kenny!" She's now on his back, her little head peering over his shoulder.

Kenpachi's lips pull up and his teeth show in a dangerous smile or smirk. "Long time no see, Y/N. We never got the chance to fight because of your orders." His spiritual pressure skyrockets slightly overpowering Hisoka's bloodlust/Nen.

"Your right!" I look towards Hisoka. "Alright in a month a couple of days after you fight Ko- something we'll have a match of our own." I look back at Kenpachi who's slightly frowning. "Let's go."

"You said you'd fight this guy?" Kenpachi chuckled. "He's beneath you, bwahahaha."

"Actually he's next to me. Hisoka's pretty damn strong! Remember what I told you last time? After Ichigo kicked your ass? Don't fucking underestimate your opponent!" I turn towards Hisoka and hug him. "Seeya!" Kenpachi with Yachiru and I disappear in a flash.

( Hisoka's P. O. V )

I bit my lip, bringing up my right arm I put pressure on my left shoulder. "Kenpachi? He stole Y/N from me." I close my eyes and lean my head against the wall behind me. "She left me with a stranger."  For some reason, I was very upset that she had gone and left with this spiky-haired man and little girl. Would she really come back or was she just going to leave me behind? Why should I care? Maybe I should have killed her when I had the chance. Her power and potential had awed me since she didn't use Nen yet she could easily beat some of the averages and promising Nen users. I don't like this unfamiliar feeling. I don't like it one bit. "What have you done to me, Y/N?" I narrow my eyes at the wall opposite me.

( Y/N's  P. O. V )

"So where are we headed?" I ask Kenpachi who hasn't said a word to me since we left Heavens Arena.

"Back to the Soul Society." Was his short reply.

I grab his hand. "What is up with you?"

He sharply turns his head. He glares at me with his one green eye. He crouched down to my height. " What's up with me? You left and didn't tell me. You've been gone for (approximately) two months!" Kenpachi grabs me by my shoulders pulling me closer." Two months, Y/N. I was so worried!"

"Worried? Holy shit are you really my Kenpachi. " His hands are still on my shoulder as I put my hands on his shoulders. "That's not like you Ken! Imposter!" I dramatically push him away and hiss.

Kenpachi shakes his head with a chuckle. "Why would anyone want to impersonate me?"

"Yeah true. Ya got a shitty personality." He makes an offended look. "You always want to fight people who have power! Huh kinda like Hisoka but he's like power sexual? Or something."

Kenpachi grabs my wrist. "A lot has happened in the last two months. We need to get back to the Soul Society, Y/N."

My face drops as a black orb appears in front of us. Kenpachi drags me into the portal leading to the Soul Society. Don't look back, they say. I look back. Fuck that Imma say goodbye. "Goodbye, Hunter x Hunter World," I say before entering the portal with Kenpachi and Yachiru who has been really quiet.