Their Plan

*Mark's Pov*
I send out a mass text to everyone stating that we need to plan a time for a call. I also add that it's an important call, but can unquestionably wait until everyone has a time organized.

For now, though, I need to just focus on helping (y/n) getting all her things into my house. (Y/n) is shoving all her things into boxes and trash bags to get everything together as quickly as she can. There's absolutely no organization method to her packing.

"Mark?" She lays on the floor of her bedroom, circled by bags and boxes.

"What's up?" I put some of her books in a box then tape it shut. Almost done.

"When are we talking to everyone?"

"They haven't messaged back yet. Let's just focus on packing okay babe? We're close to being done. We just have your room then we can move everything over."

"It's so boring though." She flops about on the floor like a fish out of water.

"The sooner we get done the sooner we can go get food," I smirk.

She beams back and jumps up. We both continue to pack for about another thirty minutes before we are completely finished with her room. Which means packing is done in total. We bring everything to my house and (y/n) gives her office the keys to her apartment. Instead of unpacking at my- our- place, we take our much-needed break from packing the last 2 hours. Time to get some food.

"Where do you want to eat?" I ask. I almost regret asking because (y/n) is very ambivalent. This time though, she has a place in mind right away. IHop.

We get some breakfast and head back to my place to unpack her things and find a place for them. In the midst of unpacking, I get a response from everyone saying they were free at the moment. Time to get onto Skype.

First one to answer is Grace and Jack. "If you guys are announcing that you're getting married I'm coming back to L.A to kick your ass Mark! (Y/n) is mine and you guys are not moving quicker than Jack and I!" Grace shouts through the computer screen.

"It's nothing like that Grace, don't worry." (Y/n) rolls her eyes.

Then Wade joins the call, and not shortly after Bob does the same. "What's up buddy? Molly and I are planning on going to lunch soon so the quicker the better for me!" Wade spews out. Bob kind of does an eye roll at this.

"I'm hoping it won't take too long," Mark starts. "I've only got a question for you guys. It'll be a two parter, but the first one is the main question. Earlier, Claire showed up and kind of destroyed the apartment, which I'm sure you guys know because I know how (y/n) keeps you guys up to date." They all nod because I did, in fact, keep them up to date. "I guess the only way to get the answer is to just get it out of the way and say what she said to me. I somewhat got Claire to calm down and we talked, or- argued, and the last thing she said to me was that she overheard you guys, all of you. Including Jack. Which is another thing I'm confused about, talking about getting me and (y/n) together. Why...and how."

All of them look away and their faces go red. Their eyes wander around the monitor. "Guys..." (y/n) probes. Grace's mouth is pressed together tightly and Jack is shaking his head no. She's about to crack.

"OKAY! FIRST OF ALL HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE SO BLIND AS TO NOT SEE YOU AREN'T MEANT TO BE TOGETHER?! WE DID YOU A FAVOR, IF NOT FOR US MARK WOULD STILL PROBABLY BE STUCK WITH PSYCHO!"

They all groan at Grace's confession.

"Okay," I begin to say, "but what about Jack? He only just met (y/n) for the first time in person."

"Bob and Wade might've told me everything..." Jack rubs the back of his neck.

Wade chimes in, "We brought you to steak N shake because Grace told us (y/n) would be there. That was the only way we knew to get you guys together before the convention and to try and make the convention as less awkward as possible. Just get the awkward out of the way. Also, there wasn't going to be much talking at the convention between the two of you anyways if we didn't get it out of the way at lunch."

"In all honesty, we have no idea when Claire would have heard us. She maybe heard us together the day before at the mall. She was probably here for the convention to try to get back to you anyways Mark," Bob adds.

"The whole thing would have been unavoidable as it is." I nod. If Claire was in L.A she was definitely only here to get to me. She just had more of a reason to upon hearing that they wanted (y/n) and I together.

"Are you mad?" Grace asks.

I look at (y/n) who is looking to me for a response. I look back at them and shake my head. I put my arm around (y/n) with a smile. "No. I'm actually very happy you guys did all that for us."