Part 4

Taehyung woke up inside a house that he knew was not his own. He slept on the couch last night and that was something that he would regret the rest of the day.

He sat up and instantly felt a fowl pain in his lower back. His breath hitched as he grabbed the pained area.

He checked his phone for the time.

7:36 am

He sighed as he stood up from the couch to go to the bathroom. He felt the pain in his lower back instantly creep up again. He groaned as a result.

He slowly limped towards the bathroom near the front of the home because he figured it would be easy for him to leave afterwards. He wanted to get out of this place before Jungkook could notice. Taehyung was trying his best to avoid the younger.

He spent a fair amount of time in the bathroom before finally coming out. He looked around carefully before walking to the door.

He slipped his shoes on, put a request for an Uber. He sat on the bench beside the door and scrolled through his Instagram. He saw all the pictures that had been taken the night before and he wasn't pleased with them.

Did everyone really take a photo of that?

Taehyung thought as he glanced at the photo of him pushing his now ex girlfriend to the floor.

He looked at the time again and realized that his Uber still hadn't arrived. He was scared that Jungkook was gonna wake up any moment and he couldn't risk seeing him. So, he decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to walk to the nearest store and just get picked up from there.

He walked up to the door and just as he was about put his hand on the door handle, he heard the sound of a door handle twist and opened up to reveal a somewhat sweaty Jungkook standing there.

"Oh, Good morning," he smiled as he saw Taehyung was standing at the door.

"W-where were you?" Taehyung looked at him in his sweaty attire and gulped as his shirt was sticking to his figure.

"Oh I was just working out, you know starting off the year strong," he chuckled as he locked the door.

"Were you on a run? In the cold??" Taehyung questioned, a little shocked.

"Yea, it's not too bad outside tho, plus when you start running your body gets used to the cold," Jungkook spoke as if it wasn't freezing cold outside.

"It's negative twelve degrees outside," Taehyung spoke a little confused as to how the boy ran in the cold.

"Oh it was? Didn't notice I guess haha," Jungkook smiles again before walking into his kitchen, but midway there, he stopped.

"Wait, why do you have your shoes on," he turned around and looked at Taehyung.

"Oh I'm leaving,"

"How?"

"My Uber's on his way," Taehyung took a seat on the bench once again.

"Oh, let me drive you!" Jungkook turned around and started walking towards the door again. Taehyung's eyes widened as he realized what the other had just said.

"Oh, no, it's fine I can go by myself it's all good," Taehyung protested but it didn't seem to stop Jungkook from putting his shoes back on.

"No it's fine, I insist, plus we never finished our conversation yesterday so we might as-well," Jungkook was distracted tying his shoes.

As he bent over, Taehyung saw the muscles in his back clench and he widened his eyes at the sight. Jungkook had a physique that he had never seen before. It was awfully god-like.