Epilogue

"Hey, Jungkook? which tie?" Taehyung asked, holding two ties against his body.

"I like the one on the left," Jungkook commented as he was doing the buttons of his shirt.

It's a year later and the two boys were getting ready to go to the infamous New Years party, hosted by once again, the one and only, Park Jimin.

Since the last year, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to try dating and to their success, it worked out. They clicked instantly. It was as if they were meant for each other.

They both moved out of their homes and moved into an apartment together a few months after they started dating. It was a surprise to a lot of people, but to them, it felt right.

It felt normal.

They spent the night in each other's homes most of the time anyway, so the change wasn't too different for them.

Their apartment was small, but they didn't mind because it felt cozy to them, it felt like home.

The two men got dressed, laughing over random jokes that they would crack in the moment.

Once Taehyung was fully ready, he walked up to Jungkook.

"Hey, baby," He spoke softly, wrapping his arms around Jungkooks waist. Jungkook slowly looked up at Taehyung and wrapped his arms around the older's neck.

"Hmm?" Jungkook returned, smiling at Taehyung, their eyes fixed on each other.

Taehyung suddenly moved his lips down and gave Jungkook a chaste kiss on the lips.

"You look nice," the comment left Taehyungs lips.

"And so do you,"

"I love you," He spoke, voice hushed as he leaned his forehead against Jungkooks.

Jungkook smiled immediately upon hearing the three words. They had confessed their love for each other before, but every time Jungkook hears it, his heart flutters.

"I love you too, Taehyung,"

Upon hearing Jungkooks response, he hugged Jungkook tightly and wouldn't let go.

"Taeee... we need to get going," Jungkook let out a laugh, finding Taehyungs action cute.

"But I want to hug you longerrr" Taehyung spoke dragging out the last syllable.

"Baby, we need to go or we will miss the whole party," Jungkook pat Taehyung back as an indication to let him go.

Taehyung hugged a little longer before letting Jungkook go and grabbing his hand.

He pulled Jungkook towards the door.

They put their shoes on and head out the door, hands still interlocked with one another as they went down to the parking lot.

They clicked the button that made a noise indicating their car was unlocked. 

"I kinda excited," Jungkook explained, his smile so wide you could see his teeth.

"Me too," Taehyung turned and gave Jungkook a kiss on the cheek.

He turned the key, and they drove off to Jimin's house.

The drive there was quite fun. The two had turned up the music and sang along to their favourite songs as they drove down the street.

A couple of songs later, the two arrived.

They got out of the car and Jungkook waited for Taehyung to come around and grab his hand so they could walk into the party together.

Jungkook was prepared for Taehyung to hold his hand, but instead, Taehyung grabbed his waist and Jungkook just went along with it because it felt good.