five

-your pov-

my eyes fluttered open as i woke up, seeing alex right next to me as our arms were around each other, and he held me in his arms until we fell asleep. i moved to get up from the bed, but he kept me back, pulling me back to the bed with a little groan. 

"no, stay here." i heard him say, his voice quiet and soft as he spoke. i let out a small giggle as i got back into bed, letting him continue to hold me. 

"alex, its like four in the morning. i just wanted to pee." i told him.

"we should do something, since its early, nobody will be around so we can do whatever." he suggested as he sat up and released me from his grip, rubbing his eyes.

"what would we even do? like i said, its early." i asked as i looked over at him, running my hands in his hair as i fixed it for him.

"how about," he started as he turned to face me and tucked a hair behind my ear, "we go on a little coffee date?" he said as a smile grew on his face.

i nodded in reply as he kept his hand on my cheek, "of course. that sounds like it could be fun." i told him. "I'm gonna have to get up to shower real quick though." i told him. 

he nodded, "thats okay, ill wait." he said and smiled. i exchanged the smile and got up, going to the bathroom to shower.

-skip to when your done-

i got out of the shower and put on a pair of mom jeans and a black t shirt, tucking it in my pants as i began to dry my hair and do a little makeup. i finished off by spraying on some body spray and then walked out to alex. i saw that he changed into a pair of jeans and read sweater, putting on a black adidas hat instead of his regular beanie.

i smiled at him, "you look cute in that hat." i complimented him, seeing a little blush spread across his face and a smile grow. 

"and you look like gorgeous right now, mi angelita." he replied, making me smile like an idiot. 

"come on, i don't wanna miss out on any time for our little date." i said and smiled, opening the door as we both left the hotel.

the warm summer air and its cool breeze hit our faces as we stepped outside, and i looked over at alex, "thanks for taking me on this little date." i told him, locking gazes with him once again as he smiled back at me. "of course, hermosa. i just want it to be private, so that no drama happens." he explained. 

"of course, i understand. I'm just really happy to be spending any kind of time with you, honestly." i said, which made him smile even more as he looked ahead of us and opened the door to the 24/7 coffee shop that was down the street from the hotel.

"this is the coffee shop where we had lunch the first day we met." i told him, noticing it as soon as we stepped inside. 

"it sure is. i thought it would make for a cute date." he replied back.

"is that what you were smiling about that whole time when i was talking to you guys here during lunch?" i asked him and laughed quietly.

"maybe, maybe not. but what do you want, hermosa? ill get it for you." he added, smiling down at me.

"uhh, just get me whatever you're having honestly. I'm not really picky." i said back as he nodded.

"go take a seat wherever, ill join you okay?" he reassured as i smiled back, "of course. ill be waiting." i finished.

i walked away from him with a big smile on my face, hoping he would notice as i picked a place for us to sit in the corner at a two seated table. i sat down and looked over at him as i saw him ordering, he was such a sweetheart.

-alexs pov-

as she sat down, i walked up to the register and ordered y/n a vanilla chai tea, and a regular latte for myself. i paid for both of our drinks, and picked them up when they were done, making my way over to the beautiful girl who sat waiting for me.

"so, what'd you get?" i heard her ask as i set the drinks down and took a seat in front of her.

"well, i got you some kind of vanilla tea and i just got a coffee. i know its not what i got but, i know you like tea more." i said, a little nervous that she wouldn't like it.

"aww, alex. this is my favorite, too." she said with a smile, which made me smile. 

"well, good. because i was getting worried you wouldn't like it." i admitted with a small laugh. "so, you should definitely tell me some more about yourself." i added as i took a sip of my coffee, putting my full attention on y/n.

-timeskip an hour or so later-

y/n and i were having the best time. we shared stories, gave opinions, and had a pretty deep talk at one point. 

i really think she could be good for me.

as we finished in the coffee shop, we made our way back outside and walked back to the hotel, but we walked slowly to pass more time so we could talk more.

as y/n went on a little tangent about how she thought school sucked and how it should be illegal, i took her hand and interlocked our fingers, which made her stutter and stop in her tracks as she spoke.

"everything alright?" i asked as i looked down at her, seeing her lace her fingers with mine.

"everything is more than okay when I'm with you." she said, which made the biggest smile appear on my face.

i stopped walking and took both of her hands, gazing into her eyes as we stood under a lamppost.

"you know, I'm really glad ani convinced you to go to vidcon. I'm more than happy that i got to meet you." i said, looking into her deep y/e/c eyes as i spoke to her.

-your pov-

i gazed deep into his eyes, not being able to focus on anything else but him in that moment.

"im so, so glad i got to meet you, alex. i don't know what id be doing right now if i hadn't gone and met you." i replied back to him as he moved his hands up to my face, cupping my cheeks as i spoke, and he moved closer to me.

"you're more than precious, mi angelita." he said as he leaned in, placing his lips against mine, kissing me softly.

i held onto his wrists as they held my face and kissed him back gently. 

he smiled against my lips, as i smiled against his, and he kissed me again.

i placed my arms around his neck as he placed his around my waist, pulling me close as our lips moved in sync - slowly, gently, and softly.

i would have never thought i would be kissing alex at 5:02 am, under a lamppost, in the middle of los angeles.

god is real

-

so thats the end of chap. 5!!

i actually had a lot of fun writing this one, and i actually didnt have to kick myself in the ass for me to update this time lol

im so glad u guys are liking the chapters so far

I'm getting lots of rly sweet messages / comments from you guys and I've been reading them all!! you're all so so sweet

anyways though, ill be updating tomorrow hopefully so keep a lookout!!

thank u all so much for reading

u see in the next chapter 

<3