six

-your pov-

it happened, but it still doesn't feel real.

i pull away from alex's lips, but his soft grip on my face keeps us only centimeters apart. i catch his gaze as he looks up into my eyes from my lips, his eyes trailing my features as he does so.

"you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to do that." i whispered against his lips.

"and you don't know how much more i wanna do that." he whispered back against mine as a small smirk grew upon his face, as his lips found mine once again, interlocking with each other to that same feeling i felt not too long ago.

our lips moved in sync as his hands trailed down to my hips to pull me closer to him, and my arms hung around his neck. i felt him bite at my bottom lip gently, kissing me once more as a small smile interrupted our kiss this time, as he left light and soft kisses upon my lips until he pulled away, gazing deep into my eyes.

"do you maybe wanna, be my girlfriend?" i heard him ask, and i immediately felt a huge blush spread across my face.

-alexs pov-

"do you maybe wanna, be my girlfriend?" 

the timing felt so right. 

the sun was about to start rising, the air was warm with a slight breeze, and the sweet taste of her tea i got her still lingered on her lips.

"i would want nothing more, alex." she whispered to me.

i felt my face heat up and an unstoppable smile spread on my lips, and i pulled her in for another kiss, but this one was different, it was softer - sweeter. i wanted to have her like this forever, not being able to worry about a thing with her in my arms, and to go on dates like this with her forever, but before we knew it vidcon would be over. but that was to think about another time.

for now, i focused on the girl in my arms - my girlfriend, y/n. i pulled away from her lips and smiled at her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"you're so perfect, y/n. i don't know why you even said yes." i admitted, continuing to admire the beauty that stood in front of me.

"why wouldn't i? you're everything i could ever want." she said back, which gave me butterflies.

i smiled at her and kissed her softly again.

"were gonna have to hide this somehow, monada." i told her, keeping my arms around her waist as i continued to look at her.

"i know, but not for long i hope. right?" she asked, looking a little anxious.

i smiled at her eagerness and nodded, "of course, not for long. just when the time feels right." i reassured her, pulling her into a tight hug as i stroked her hair gently and rested my chin upon her head, feeling her smile against my chest.

"do you wanna watch the sunrise, hermosa? its starting." i asked her as i pulled away just enough to look down at her.

"yes, please. that would be much needed before we go do a bunch of shit today." she said with that small giggle of hers that i admired.

i nodded and smiled at her, "then lets go." i said and took her hand as we went back to the hotel and then took the elevator that went to the top floor, which was the roof. when we got there, we stepped out and walked over to the ledge. y/n put her hands on the railing as she looked out at the city lights and at the sunrise. i wrapped my arms around her from behind and rested my head on her shoulder, looking out at the sunrise with her.

"you know, this sunrise is almost as pretty as you." i said with a soft smile.

"she thought the view was pretty, but i thought she was prettier." she mocked, which made us both laugh. she turned around as we still looked at each other, still laughing hard as i wrapped my arms around her and held her close, holding her head to my chest as we calmed our laughter down, and she looked up at me with a smile, still laughing just a bit.

"you're so dumb, but i love it." i said with a big smile, kissing her softly. i felt at home with her, wherever we were. as long as i had her, i would be okay.

she pulled away from my lips softly as i gazed into her gorgeous y/e/c eyes again, smiling softly at her.

"i dont deserve you, alex." i heard her say.

"yes you do, you deserve me and so much more. you deserve the world, and that, I'm going to give to you." i told her, keeping our gaze locked as i did so, wanting to let her know i meant it. she smiled at me, pulling me into a soft and gentle kiss once again.

"you're so cute, hermosa." i whispered against her lips once again as i pulled away.

"alex, i-" y/n was about to say before she got cut off by a voice behind us.

"y/n..? alex??" we heard the voice say. we both turned around to see,

aksel?

-

i am SO sorry it took me so long to update, jesus

I've been a little occupied recently and I'm finally enrolled in online school so ill be able to update more.

hopefully you guys enjoyed this, I'm sorry it was a little shorter than usual, but i wanted to write some cute fluff for u guys and then RUIN it at the end sksksk

also thank you so so so much for over 1k reads??? thats so crazy

thank u so much for reading this garbage

i love u all

see u in the next chapter

<3