Aviva x Chris & Martin x Koki : Part 1

(And one of the fandom's most popular ships. I enjoy this. I personally love Chris but hey, Aviva's cool. Suggested by my classmate, Sithmi. I own nothing but the storyline.)

The Wild Kratts crew are in the African savannah. Why? Because why not. The crew wanted to visit all the baby animals again, mostly Chris and Martin.

Chris wanted to see Thornsley, the baby elephant, or maybe the caracal that had previously stolen Aviva's family heirloom- a badminton shuttlecock. Martin wanted to see Blur, the cheetah with that playful cub, Spots Swat, who is now a year old and has lost the black and white stripe on his back that was used for mimicry.

Martin giggled as he lightly scratched (or tickled) the cub that snuggled in towards him. He could not resist "aw"-ing at him chirping with Blur at a side, watching, making sure he was safe.

Chris was scratching Thornsley. He was much bigger now, being a one-year-old elephant calf. He was laughing as he used his trunk to pick up a stick to scratch his back while lying in a pool of mud.

Aviva and Koki were standing at a side, watching the two brothers enjoying their time with their animal friends. The girls were glad with taking a small break from inventing.

They decided to have a day of rest.

This was music to Jimmy's ears. He can finally just sit there (or lie) and enjoy what life offers, eating his favourite snacks and stuff. No animals with sharp teeth and claws attacking them.

Being in Africa, temperature was getting a little high.

Aviva flicked her ponytail to a side and wipe the beads of perspiration on her forehead as she said," It's getting hot here."

Even though nobody saw it, the Kratt brothers were staring at her. Though, everyone did hear a little moan from them. Koki, who was leaning on the Tortuga ship nearby, noticed the way they looked at her.

Actually, both brothers are having crushes on the girl. I mean, it was starting to get obvious. Aviva was cute, smart and overall perfect.

The boys loved her. She thought off them as friends though, and isn't aware of the crush. None of the Wild Kratts crew are aware, except from themselves.

Chris wasn't aware that Martin's eyes were set on the same girl his were on. Vice versa. After several months, possibly years, the secret started to leak out with Koki's realisation.

At the end of the day, the animals left for their own particular reasons. The crew are sleeping in the Tortuga and they set the ship to lockdown mode, so no hyenas or lions sneak in while they were asleep.

The sun was starting to set. Everyone was getting in and hanging up their hammocks or laying their sleeping bags.

The whole crew fell fast asleep. It was dead silent. One eye was still open though. Martin was still thinking of Aviva while Chris and the rest were asleep. Of course he would. But this story isn't about him and her, is it?

At around 1 or 2 am, Martin got up from his sleeping bag to grab a midnight snack. Maybe an apple, or a bag of chips, or something.

"Hello Mart', why are you up so early?" asked Koki, leaning by the refrigerator door.

Martin rubbed his eyes as he answered sleepily," A snack."

"You sound like you're lacked quite a bit of sleep."

"Yeah, well, I haven't been sleeping."

"Why?"

"Thinking."

"About?"

"Stuff."

"Like?"

"Creatures."