Aviva x Chris & Martin x Koki : Part 2

(Oh, and the story continues. If you haven't read the previous chapter for whatever reason, Aviva found out that both Chris and Martin had a crush on her but she was upset that they almost destroyed her Creature Power Suits. Here, all the drama starts. Suggested by Sithmi, my classmate.)

Aviva sat not so silently at where all the vehicles were at, surrounded by her multiple transport inventions.

Sighing while patting the 1 year old cheetah cub, Spots Swat, Aviva was stressed after having a bad day. She thought it'd be best for her to talk to someone about her feelings. She chose Spots Swat as he was the closest and Blur was out hunting Guinea Fouls or something.

She scratched the cub's neck and he was enjoying it while looking at her as if he was paying full attention to her words.

"... it's like, the bros are getting on my nerves when they did that and... and they don't know that I prefer Chris to Martin!"

Just as she sat the last line, Chris was walking in with two cups of coffee. One for himself, the other for Aviva, as an apology. He was sipping his when he heard what she said and spit out his coffee. The brown liquid squirted everywhere, luckily it didn't get anything but the floor wet.

"Wait what?!"

As the automatic door was open, Martin heard it too. "WHAT?!"

The blue boy could be heard screaming as he appeared into the room out of nowhere.

"What does he have that I don't?!" Martin shouted, hiding his jealousy.

"Oh my god," thought Aviva. She didn't expect them to hear her. Silence fell onto the room as it became awkward. She opened her mouth speak," Look, Martin, I like you but... but..."

"You like Chris better, don't you?" he asked in a rhetorical but angry tone, with his hands on his waist and staring down on her.

"Y-Yeah... um..."

"Why?!"

"Because... Chris is nice, he's funny, he's organize, he-"

"Oh, so he's better than me?!"

"Chill out, bro," Chris ushered sternly to Martin as he went in closer. He wants to calm his brother down.

"No," was Martin's short reply. "You're only feeling this way because you get the girl and NOT me." He turned his attention to her. "And you don't love me as much as I do for y-"

"Martin," Aviva began. "You're nice, I like the names you give to the creatures, you're fun, but I prefer Chris."

"Fine."

Martin wasn't his usual goofy self. He stormed out of the room, pushing Chris out of his way. Chris stumbled back but managed to hold on to the coffee.

Both Chris and Aviva was worried for the blue Kratt brother. They weren't sure what the more immature brother would do. Hopefully not something stupid.

Chris turned back to Aviva, slight worry could be seen in his eyes. He was still happy to have gotten Aviva but he wasn't sure if his brother would be alright. Aviva was also frowning, this time she was sad and no longer angry.

"Aviva, how long have you liked me?" Chris asked, curious but also trying to distract her from feeling down.

"I don't know... for some time now I guess..." she was rubbing her arm with her other hand anxiously. "I'm worried about Martin though..." She looked at where she last saw him exiting the Tortuga.

It was a rollercoaster of emotions for most of the Wild Kratts crew that day.

Chris tried his best to brighten up Aviva's day. Martin was probably the last thing on his mind as Chris wanted to deal with the closest problem first.