cнαρτєr 1

» feb 1st «

hoseok woke up and groaned as he felt his head pound before looking on the floor and sighing as he saw 2 bottles of empty wine on the floor as he got up but fell back down onto his bed as he muttered "fuck", and closed his eyes, before hearing his phone buzz as he grabbed it and looked at the notification from yoongi , he read it out loud softly, barely able to read as his vision went blurry , " are you coming to practice? or did you get drunk again?" he chuckled and threw his phone to the bed softly and grumbled as he got up, stumbling a bit as he grabbed onto the wall to hold himself up, walking to his closet and changing into a orange shirt with the words " daydream " on it, some distressed black jeans & orange slip on vans, he grabbed his phone and a Fiji bottle and stepped out of his dorm, walking to the dance practice room, entering as he inhaled and felt the cool breeze of the air conditioner above his head, as he pulled on a small smile, drowsiness in his voice as he spoke, " good morning guys!" and set his water bottle & phone aside, " good morning hyung!" Jungkook answered and gave him a large, toothy grin before turning when hearing yoongi's voice at the door, " s-sorry i'm late , i over slept " he answered as he made eye contact with hoseok and smiled softly , as hoseok giggled softly and began his stretches as he had the thought of yoongi's smile imprinted in his mind as he stretched his head to his leg, lost in thought as he fell to the floor, jimin chuckled softly at the sight, " hyungie, are you okay?", hoseok smiled and nodded as he continued his routine and began dance, as he smiled to himself, unable to get his smile out of his head, dance finished as they all headed back to their dorms, hoseok was walking to his dorm as he was stopped by yoongi , " hobi, can I stay with you tonight?"