chapter one

Kenyatta p.o.v.

so I'm at home packing my stuff get ready to move when I hear my daddy walk in I run down stairs and hug him because I miss him,I see my mother come down and I knew that they was finna fight. so I ran to my room locked the door and cry because I hate the way my daddy treat my momma don't get me wrong I love my daddy but he makes me never want to date a hood nigga cause I look and see all the shit he put my momma through and I'm be damn if I let a nigga do me like that hell naw I'm leave before you ever get to hurt me. I could hear them screaming and yelling at one another, so i cried more until I hear a knock on my room door I whip my tears and let my mother in she say

diamond: baby everything going to be okay

Kenyatta: why you let him do you like that mamma??

diamond: it's called love baby you will understand but u will when you find that right one

Kenyatta: I guess but I'm never go date a hood nigga.

she got up and walk out I continued packing my stuff and lay down. the next day we was moving I got up and did my hygenine got dress and start to put my suitcases in the car I sit there and waited on my mom  she come out and put her suitcase in the car. Within minutes we was on the plane flying to Chicago, a couple hours passed and we was getting off the plane we took a cab to our new house i got out and the house looked bigger than the last one. i walked to my room started to put my stuff up and lay down thinking about things when mamma called me down for dinner we sat there talked and laughed then I went to bed I was starting an new school tomorrow.

trey p.o.v.

So today is the first day of school and I know it's going to be some bad lil females in there, i get up do my hygenine thing jump out dry off and put on my polo outfit with the new Jordan's I look in the mirror to check out my swag and it was on point. I walk downstairs eat a bowl of cereal then leave out, I get in my Benz and drive to school i park and get out i grab my bag walk over to my niggas shake up and I turn and see this bad female she was Carmel skin long hair thick shawty was right. i walk up to her and we start talk.....

trey: what's sup ma?

Kenyatta: none boy y?

trey: you ain't got to be mean

kenyatta : whatever bye

i heard the bell ring so i walked to class and seen shawty so i sat next yo her. She looked at me with a mean look but I had to get shawty we started talking and just when I was finna ask for the number the teacher walk in. I write my number down and hand it to her she looked and put in her purse, i started doing mdy work and a couple minutes the class was over I walked out and told shawty to call or text me cause I want to know her more. I turned and walked the other way I met up with my crew and we went to smoke in the locker rooms I was telling them about shawty.

Kenyatta p.o.v.

so the first day is going good  have new friends name Asia, Ashely, diamond and Kelly we all walking to our next class and I was telling them about this boy name trey and they said he a thug and captain of the basketball team also was the coolest kid in school. I got to think bout how my daddy did my mama and told them that i can't date him we all laughed and walked in the class room we all did our work and was talking, i decide to text trey( text mode)

me: what's sup??

trey: none much chilling wbu?

me: in class bored

trey: awl true but I'm finna leave I'm hit you later

me: ok

I heard the bell ring and it was time to go home so me and my friends grab our stuff and left we all went to my crib and chilled. i turned the music on and we got to twerking Asia was recording us and she posted it on Facebook we instead got a lot of likes, my mamma walked in from work i introduce my friends to her and we left I want to go to the mall so we drove in Ashely car a couple minutes later we at the mall. I walk in the Gucci store and bout me a pair of Gucci shorts and shirt wit the bag I walk out and see trey and his friends so I called them over and we talked he invited us to a party tonight.

Asia p.o.v.

so the mall shopping when trey and his boys invited us to a party tonight i turned to my girls and said turn up we all laughed and went home. i drop everybody off and got myself ready for tonight I showered dry off did my hair and put on my white and grey polo outfit wit the matching shoes i called my girls and told them I'm be there in five minutes. i left out about 9 and went to pick up my girls we was on the way to the party and we was all geeked, we pulled up and could heard the music outside we all got out looking cute and shit walked up to the door and the bouncer let us in. i was looking around and it was some fine ass niggas in here so I walked over to the bar and got us some drinks we stood there and drunk them then went to the dance floor i started to dance with this sexy boy he was light skin dreads and blue eyes I think he friends with trey.

Ashely p.o.v.

I'm at the party dancing with this fine boy I know he friends with trey and I started to twerk on him as the music blasted I see Kenyatta dance with trey they look cute together but my girl don't date hood nigga I think that going to change tonight. the DJ slow the music down, i wrap my arm around the boy and we dance til the song went off I gave him my number so he can call me later, I went and found my girls they was sit in v.i.p with trey i walk over there and sit on Chris lap they all looked at us and laugh Kenyatta said let me find out girl I laugh and said so.

Diamond p.o.v.

So we sitting in the v.I.p. section at the party, and I see this fine boy so I walked over to him and we started to talk he was telling me about himself and I did the same. I give him my number so we can talk more I look over and see Kenyatta talk to trey they was all laughing and smiling so I know she was really feeling him, we all went to dance again before the party was over me and my girls had shut shit down all them bitch was hating on us cause we have the hottest boys in school. So I'm dancing with Bryan and this bitch walked passed and bumped me I stop and turn to her and said

diamond: "excuse u" I yelled

unknown: "bitch what??" She asked.

diamond: "I got your bitch" I said.

So I ran up on her, and started beat that bitch ass I see her friends try to come help but my girls was on point we was fight for bout an hour. Bryan pulled me off her and I walked out my girls was rite behind me we all got in the car and drove to my crib, we pulled up to my house and all walked in they sat on the couch and I went to change clothes that when Bryan text me(text mode)

Bryan: damn you beat shawty ass but you good??

diamond: lolz yeah I'm good just chilling

Bryan: awl well I'm hit you up later