f o u r

♦️♦️♦️

"A-Are you going t-to hurt m-me?" Baekhyun sniffled as he blinked his tears. His whole frame shaking from the trauma he'd been into just moments ago. His teary eyes attentively moved from side to side, looking for any movement or any demon who would pop out and snatch him.

"Depends." Chanyeol mumbles. Even though Baekhyun is trailing behind him, he knew that he had his lips tugged into a smirk.

"I-I'm scared, Lucifer..." He sobbed as he pondered if he would grab onto the demon's sleeves to seek ft least assurance of security but instead, he stopped when Chanyeol halted.

Chanyeol spun around and looked towards Baekhyun. At this moment, Baekhyun could feel like he is about to get ripped into pieces as to how the demon dangerously looked at him. The demon's eyes are blazingly red in color as it almost had fuming smokes. Baekhyun could see his reflection in those amber orbs and he never felt scared in his whole life before.

"I am your master. From now on, call me master." Chanyeol emphasized as he crouched down to level his face on Baekhyun's wet with tears face. Baekhyun's breathing hitched as he felt cold sweat broke into his palms and in the back of his neck.

"N-No...This can't be h-happening..." He silently sobbed as he could feel the demon towering above him like he was really his slave.

"Yes, slave. This is happening." Even on his whispered speaking, it still made the hair on Baekhyun's nape stood out. The poor male bowed down as he can't believe this is happening. First, he died and was sent to hell, and then now he was serving the king of the underworld.

"Look at me, slave. Don't make me lose my patience." Chanyeol's voice started becoming heavy and his every word was laced in something like out of patience as he held Baekhyun's chin and lifted it to make the poor male look straight into his deep blood-red eyes.

"Y-Yes...m-master," Baekhyun mumbled. His lips quivering as he's now looking straight to the demon who runs this hell.

Chanyeol just watched Baekhyun's scared expression. He could see how the smaller male's body is shaking and his sniffling. He could feel the latter's fear yet the one that made him stare a little longer on the weak creature was how its fragrant smell intoxicates the surrounding. His innocence is overflowing that a strong demon could see how white fog covers Baekhyun.

When he realized that he'd been staring at the small male long enough, he pulled away and turned his back straight to the seemingly never-ending hallway with multiple left and right passages that seemed like a maze.

Chanyeol continued walking. His posture made everyone knew that he's the ruler of this dimension. He carries authority and pride in his every gesture that clearly states that he's the strongest of them all.

"I'm really scared, m-master..." Baekhyun cried as he stumble on his feet. Both of his palms are crossed on his chest as he could only see the back of his master. The path is so dark that he doesn't even know where to go.

His wrists have swollen bruises from the chains that the demon called key face tied upon them awhile back and he could feel the rough stony ground that could surely make his feet bleed any time sooner.

"Scared with me?" Chanyeol breathed not even glancing behind him.

"You should be." He stated. His voice is so deep that makes Baekhyun's body shiver and shake even more.

By the moment Chanyeol had finished his sentence, Baekhyun got the feels that he should escape away from him so, at that moment, he sprinted back the track they had walked upon and searched for anywhere to hide.