The day i realized i liked him

I met him the first week of my junior year of high school. It was second period.

It was the month of August 2013.

It was CPR class.

We had just started school that month on the 12. I had met him 2 days later because my best friend knew him so that's how I met him. He was nice and funny and everything and from that day on I realized I liked him even tho I didn't know him that well at all!

I had that class with him for one whole semester so I had to see him everyday of school for one whole semester. I didn't know if I would like that very well. I thought about how I felt about how I would have to see him for one whole semester and I decided I would deal with it.

I mean come on its only one semester worth of a class

Then come to fine out he was in my lunch as well! So I started to rethink about the lunch thing too? I decided I would stay in that lunch since my best friend was in that lunch too!

I had to deal with these feelings and seeing everyday twice a day for 5 days a week!

He didn't know I liked him and I know he definitely thought of me as just a "friend."

I still had to see him everyday though even though I felt like I didn't want to I still had to see him.

Everyday I seen him the more I started to like him. The more I started to like him the more I wanted to say something, I guess, but I didn't.

The only person I ever told I liked him was my best friend and she was surprised that I liked him. She didn't know I liked him until the day I told her. She thought it was cute that I liked him and wanted me to tell him I liked him.

I had doubts about telling him and kinds didn't want to. I kinda told him but he didn't exactly know it was me when I told him. I didn't tell him my name either when I told him I like him. He wanted to know who it was but I never said my name so he never knew it was me.