introduction

Dear readers, a bit about myself

jenziefanfictor

noun

1. an astoundingly lazy author who only writes during the holidays

e.g. @jenziefanfictor when are you going to update?

conclusion

1. you have to wait a long time for the next chapter

____________________

loving you hurts

you can't change fate.

if she was meant to meet him one day, she would.

if she was meant to fall for him, she would.

and she would fall so deep that resurfacing hurts.

copyright issues

plagiarism is a serious offense. my story is original and fully thought out by yours truly. please do not copy any part of my story without permission. if you are inspired by my story, do tag me and credit me.

warning

sensitive topics (e.g. death, illness)

posting schedule

*posting schedule not confirmed*

normal school days - once a week

holidays (march, june, september, december) - twice to thrice a week

side note

all characters are real but the plot / setting / personalities of the characters are all not real

some characters may be portrayed negatively but that does not necessarily mean that i hate the character (i love most of the characters being mentioned in my books)

it takes time and effort to craft each chapter. hate comments are not welcomed (it is not a must to read my story and enjoy it)

important

this is my first time trying to touch on a deeper topic - cancer / illness

understand that i have neither contracted these diseases before nor am i a professional doctor. this story is fully crafted from my imagination. do bear with me if there are any information that are incorrect. after all, we all know google isn't all that reliable :)

recently, one of my relatives is battling with cancer and it has inspired me to write this story. my deepest condolences for those who have friends or family that have been taken away by cancer.

this story is not made to make fun of those patients. i apologise if any of you feel offended.
____________________

presenting -

loving you hurts