TEASER

??? POV

"What have i done ?" I thought. The blood was flowing on my hands. The dead body of this young girl was laying down at my feet. I still had this violent impulse in me. I really need to kill someone right now ! 

I was watching the young lady walking alone in this gloomy street. She looked drunk by the way she was walking. "No sweetie ! You're not going home tonight..." I thought. I followed her until i was sure we were alone. Then i jumped on her and violently grounded her. She was laying on the floor and she looked at me in the eyes. Although she was shocked, it didn't seem to matter. She smiled at me. She told me she was my biggest fan. I slyly smiled as i couldn't wait to see life leaving her sexy body. She thought she was dreaming, but i quickly became her scariest nightmare. I tied her hands and bit her slowly in the neck. She really wanted me to act like the bad boy of her dreams, so i did. She was softly moaning : "oppa" multiple times... I don't like when they call me that !

I tore her shirt violently and put my hand in her bra as she attempted to unbutton my ripped jeans. Now! That's the best moment. I grabbed a razor blade i had in the back-pocket of my jeans. From the other side of this big, lonely and gloomy street i heard :

"-Look what our cute little maknae is doing !

-He seems to like it !"

I looked at these fools with my eyes full of violence, madness and demonic crave. With the razor blade i cut her throat. Her blood flowed and stained my clothes. I wiped my hands on my face covered with blood. "Jungkook-ah !" they called me. 

??? POV ➡️ Jungkook POV

The six of them were here. My beloved demon friends. Perversion demon Taehyung. Torture demon Jimin. Famine demon Hoseok. War demon Namjoon. Death demon Yoongi. Epidemic demon Seokjin. I was the prince of hell. We were amongst the most powerful demons of hell. We are even famous in the human world. Known as Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS. Loved by millions all over the world. As my hyungs were getting closer to me, i stood and licked my lips. They had the taste of fresh blood. We hid the corpse in the dumpster next to us and left the street.

External POV

While they were walking back home, they didn't notice that two men were spying on them. 

"-So he's the one ? one of them said.

-Yes...

-We'll finally do it. We'll finally bring the destined together..."