Chapter 6 - Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors

author's notes

hi guys.

I know you hate me.

I suck.

I am very disappointed in myself and you have every right to be mad at me.

I was just being my lazyass zero-inspiration procrastionational me and been writing this chapter for a month or whatever.

I am extremely sorry.

Please don't erase my story from your libraries and lists cause I WILL continoue it and I will FINISH it. It will just sometimes take longer than needed.

I have so many great ideas for the story, but getting there is my problem hah.

But I WILL update.

Please believe in me.

ps. the song is Thunder by Boys Like Girls. I don't think that song needs any introduction :)

pps. Me being my humble procrastionational self, I started writing another fanfic with my bestbestbest friend @lucija2604 . It's called The Toughest choice and check it out you might like it ;)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1937157-the-toughest-choice-niall-horan 

Its a Niall fanfic and it has an interesting, mind if I say original twist?

and check her stories out, she's an amazing writer. :) 

CHAPTER 6 - Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors I don't wanna ever love another

The room went to complete silence.

Everyone was looking at each other questionably.

- Are we expecting someone? Harry did you order something? - Danielle asked

Harry just shook his head no, surprised as everyone.

- What's the big fuss anyway? It's probably just no one important Gosh - Louis exclaimed as he got up to open the door

- The big "fuss" Louis is that Harry is 18 that's what the fuss is. - Liam said pulling him away from the door.

- Who says that, whoever is on the door, needs Harry? -

- Well, this is Harry's apartment, dumbass. - Niall said matter-of-factly

The knocking continued, sounding more impatient.

- Will someone just get the door already? It can't be a serial killer. - Dorothea said getting up

- Yeah, cause it's not like it's past midnight or anything. - Zayn said sarcastically as he gently pushed his wife out of the way to get to the door.

He slowly opened the door, but when he recognized the person standing in front of him he let his guard down.

- Hey Valerie, what are you doing here in this time of the night? - he said concerned.

- Oh, hi Zayn, didn't expect to see you here. - She was a little astounded by seeing him too - can I come in? Where's Harry? -

Zayn looked back and silently motioned them to hide Harry.

Who , of course, just stood there panicking so Maddie pushed him out of the room and locked him in his bedroom's bathroom.

- Yeah, sure - Zayn stepped aside and gestured her inside. - We're umm, having a little gathering and Harry umm... -