Chapter 13

"Snowflake, come on! Speed up!" Jack called out, stopping and turning around to look at her.

"Jack, you know that I don't like to fly. When I told that we're taking a break, I didn't mean we'd be flying." She pointed out.

"But don't you think we'll reach more places and see a lot more if we're flying and not walking?" He asked.

"But I don't like flying." She mumbled.

"Really? I don't believe that." Jack stopped mid-air, raising his eyebrow.

"It's true." She shrugged, flicking her wrist once again as the ice bridge expanded before her. "I really don't like flying anymore. Or my powers. Or myself, to be honest."

"Well, no matter how smart you are, you're an idiot if you don't like yourself. And I didn't mean about shit like self-love or whatever -though that's important- I meant it like 'anyone who doesn't like the Elsa Winters is an idiot' kinda thing." He grinned cheekily.

As he had hoped, Elsa looked at him and gave him a 'what the hell' look but Jack knew she wasn't offended by the smile she gave, which she seemed to be trying very hard to hide.

"But you didn't like me." She pointed out.

"And I had my fair reasons- reasons for which I still haven't forgiven you." He glared at her playfully, which just made her laugh.

"Well, what was I supposed to do? Some random dude comes and causes chaos and I wasn't just going to go, 'Oh hey, you just broke our main source of income so here you go! We'll shower you with all our love and affection and go nuts over you because you're some celebrity and then we'll send you on your way!'"

"That would've been cool to watch." He smirked. "Besides, it's not like my charms worked on you anyway. You literally had a deadly sharp icicle between my eyes!"

"Yeah sure. Said celebrity dude starts flirting with me so lemme fall for him and give him my heart." She rolled her eyes.

"I wouldn't mind that." He added suggestively.

"In your dreams, sucker."

"Aww." He pouted, a light-bulb shining over his head after hearing her last word. "But I'm a sucker for you."

"You did not just-"

Jack smirked before placing his hand on his heart. "Say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly."

"Don't you dare...!"

"I'm a sucker for you..." Jack continued singing, and Elsa tried not to laugh as she hid the fact that she was impressed by his singing. "Any road you take, you know that you'll find me."

"Enough, Jack-!"

"I'm a sucker for all of the subliminal things no one knows about you." Jack sang as he flew around her. "About you, about you, about you."

"Jack, I swear-" Elsa held herself back from giggling.

Jack smirked again, pretending to not notice her giggling. "And you're making the typical me break my typical rules. It's you."

He looked directly at her as she smirked as well.

"I'm a sucker for you." Both of them finished at the same time before they burst out laughing.

Elsa was the first to control her laughter before she rolled her eyes. "I'm still not gonna fly, Jack."

"Then I'll do the flying and you can just cling onto your Prince Charming."