I

I walked down my stairs, on my way to the Uber. The time had come for me to finally meet my favorite boyband, 4th Ave. I couldn't wait. I love them so much, my heart just couldn't take it. And that Mikey, oh he just had my heart. Every time I looked at videos of him, my heart skipped a beat.

I got in the car and the driver started driving. As he was flirting with me, I looked through Instagram. Oh my god. I was having a heart attack. Mikey had just replied to my story, like wow I couldn't handle it. He actually took the time out of his day to respond to me. Him, an actual god, and me, a peasant. Wow he's honestly such a role model.

When the Uber drops me off, there's only a short line for VIP, maybe two people in front of me. I would have to wait for two more hours.

One hour later, I see my best friend, Jordan, walk towards me. Honestly she's such a queen.

"HEY BITCH!" She says to me.

"hola hoe!" I respond.

"So you exciting to see ya novio?" Jordan asks and smirks at me.

"Of course, cochina." Taylar insults her friend, knowing Jordan wouldn't understand.

The pair continued to wait for the time to come, making friends in line and talking.

An hour later, the time had come.

Taylar would finally reunite with Mikey.

Taylar had always wanted a chance with him, but she always knew

She was just a fan.

❁♡❁
Wowowow guys this is a joke don't take stuff seriously lmao also ik it's short that's on purpose