III

The show finally began. All of the boys except Mikey had performed their solos. It was now Mikey's turn.

Taylar caught Mikey's eye as he walked on to the stage. He gave her another little wink and a smirk.

"Hey guys, in case you didn't know I'm Mikey." He smiled at the crowd.

Taylar responded a little too loudly, saying "We know dumbass." The crowd laughed at her snarky comment. Mikey looked down at her, in the front row.

Then the boy, being the mature adult he is, stuck his tongue out at the girl. She blushed in response, making his heart skip a beat. She yearned for him.

He started playing his guitar, and the familiar strums from past tour dates filled Taylar's ears. She started to sing along to "In My Blood" by muffin boy dumbass white man love of the author of this book's life Shawn Mendes.

Soon, the other boys came out and started the show. Throughout the show, Taylar and Mikey continued to make intense eye contact, the sexual tension obvious.

Finally, the sound of 4U came on. Tears welled in Taylar's eyes. Jordan looked over at her like she was a dumbass, because she is.

Next thing Taylar knew, Mikey was grabbing her hand and kneeling down towards her. He sang to her while staring into her beautiful brown eyes that held his captive.

All of it soon became too much for him, because he was afraid his feelings for the girl would show. He quickly let go of the girl's hand and broke the eye contact.

She quirked an eyebrow, and immediately thoughts of how ugly she is flooded her mind. Did she do something wrong?

He kept teasing her and teasing her.

Always giving her the littlest of hope that they were possible.

But she always knew

She was just a fan.