Chapter 2

They showed me around the rest of the campus and we carried on talking. I found out that Leigh-Anne was from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire and she's 21 and that after college she took a gap year with Jesy and went travelling. They showed me the music rooms they were epic. They had recording booths, separate rooms so we can work in a quiet area if needed. All this went all around the back and in the middle there was chairs and tables and at the front was the big black board.

This is so much cooler then my old uni. It took us around 2 hours until we finished my tour. We went back to the canteen to get some food as it was like 2 in the afternoon and I need my food. I love food to much. We got some food and sat at a table. I got a sandwich and a salad box.

"how do they get salad in the box" I said more to myself but Jesy and Leigh-Anne both heard and laughed. Her laugh was so musical.

"what" I said innocently

"awww Pez your so cute" she laughed She's given me a nick name. I couldnt help but smile I could feel myself blush. I just looked down at the table so she wouldn't notice. We talked more about music mainly and then I saw a group of boys heading towards us.

"hey babe" the tall one of them said.

"oh hey babe" Jesy replied and got up and kissed him. I'm guessing he's Jesy boyfriend. They all sat down at the table.

"guys this is Perrie she's new here so be nice or you'll have to deal with me" Jesy joked and smiled at me.

"I'll second that" Leigh-Anne agreed

"this is Jordan" Leigh-Anne pointed to the tall guy that Jesy kissed.

"he's Jesy's boyfriend if you didn't guess." I giggled.

"hey" he said smiling at me

"this is Sam and he's Jade's boyfriend" she pointed to the small dark headed one

"alright" he smiled. He is rather handsome Jade must be really pretty.

"and last but not least this is Jordan number 2" and pointed to the last guy giggling and then kissed him. I suddenly went cold inside.

"hi" he grinned

We sat there for a bit longer and just chatted to the guys. Jesy's Jordan and Sam were doing a dance major and Leigh-Anne's Jordan was doing a sports major. They seem like really nice guys they actually made the effort to talk to me which was nice. However when I would see Leigh-Anne and Jordan giggling or kissing it made me feel sad and a little Jealous and I dont know why.

As the time went by I realised I still hadn't unpacked and if I didnt Start now it would take me days to finish.

"guys I'm going to make a move and go unpack see you around" I got up and walked away. As i was walking back to the dorm i couldnt stop myself thinking about Leigh-Anne there was just about her that makes me feel different to how I feel about Jesy and I can't put my finger on it. I was in my own world thinking about Leigh-Anne about Jesy about everything really how it all seems so different to my old uni when suddenly I bumped into something and went flying backwards. It took me a few seconds to realise what had happened because i was so lost in my own thoughts.

"Shit you okay, here let me help you up" I looked up to see where the vocie was coming from, it was the guy from this morning, I could see he was holding his hand out for me so i grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"thanks" i smiled brushing the dirt of my jeans

"we have a habit of meeting like this" he laughed, he really was cute. I giggled