The Great Hunt (F)

Restrictions: Your OC must be at least humanoid. (eg. a leopard-hybrid would be allowed, but not a merman/maid)

Inspired by the song Monsters, and the Skulduggery Pleasant series

Name:
"You may call me Ebony, mortal."

Age:
"A gentleman never asks, a lady never tells."
(Appears 19-21, is centuries old)

Gender:
"Female, in your terms."

Sexuality:
"I do not dabble in such things."
(Aromantic asexual)

Species:
"It cannot be said in your language."
(Unknown)

Likes:
"Definitely not you."
(N/A)

Dislikes:
"Quite a lot."
(N/A)

Personality:
"You wouldn't want to find out."
(Bloodthirsty, cunning, wild, brave, loud.)

Strengths:
She smiles slowly.
(A brilliant horserider, can shoot arrows from the back of a galloping horse. Can wield most weapons. Much faster than a human, with keen hearing and smell.)

Weaknesses:
"Doubt me not, I have none."
(She's blind, and must rely on hearing, smell and spacial perception to chase her victims and continue the Hunt. She does not know how to use a gun, and there is a gap in her armor where the helmet joins the chestplate.)

Fears:
"You are the one who should be afraid."
(N/A)

Backstory:
She says nothing.
(Roleplay to find out.)

Other:
She is occasionally seen with a bloodied bandage over her eyes.

Appearance:

Scenario One:For centuries, your village has been plagued by an evil no one can explain

Scenario One:
For centuries, your village has been plagued by an evil no one can explain. Some call it a demon, a fallen angel, or simply a collection of 'bad energy'. Villagers would be taken every night, never to return. Some claimed to hear their desperate screams echoing through the forest, while others said they had disappeared forever. After many years of this, a terrible solution was forced to be taken. Every year, ten sacrifices are chosen to participate in the Great Hunt, in an attempt to appease the dark force. Once a year, on the darkest night of the Winter Solstice, the Hunt begins. The sacrifices are forced into the forest, left to either kill or be killed. A fog descends around them, and they are transported into a reality between life and death. Here they face a maze. The only way to survive is to reach the centre, after which you will be able to join the Hunters. As the ten run for their lives, they are picked off one by one by merciless, maniacal killers, destroyed by the ones they once called brothers and sisters. At the lead of the Hunt is Ebony, a name which only those who survive will ever know.
Tonight is the Winter Solstice, and you have been chosen as a sacrifice.
You...