The Reckless Vampire (F)

Restrictions: Your character must be human

Name:

"Jane Tempest." 

Age:

"Nineteen and a half."

(Eight-hundred and seventy-three, died when she was nineteen.)

Gender:

"Female, you idiot."

Sexuality:

"Straight as Cupid's arrow."

(Bisexual)

Species:

She grins, revealing pointed teeth.

(Vampire)

Likes:

"Puppies! And dogs in general. Did I mention dogs?"

(The ocean, tofu, archery)

Dislikes:

"My sister. She's a real b*tch, sometimes."

(Animal blood, people who get tattoos/piercings, cold weather)

Personality:

"People say I'm shy, but I just like to keep to myself. Reading with a dog is better than human company..."

(Reserved, restless, doesn't like to be physically touched too much, reckless)

Strengths:

"I can shoot you through the eye from fifty meters." 

(Very good aim, enhanced strength, smell, and speed)

Weaknesses:

"I gave up my religion five hundred years ago. You can't burn me with holy water, and a crucifix is just about useless." 

Note: She can withstand weak, indirect sunlight for the purposes of this roleplay. Bright sunlight still burns her. 

(Wooden stakes, bright sunlight, must feed every 2-4 days)

Fears:

"I am born of fear itself. What do I have to be afraid of?"

(Discovery, fire, monster hunters)

Background:

"I was raised alongside my older sister in a small village in southern France. We were both bitten one night, though only I was Turned. My father was killed during the scuffle, and my mother fled. I never saw her again. That was more than eight hundred years ago, rest her soul. My sister was very nearly slaughtered as well, but I managed to...save...her with a conjuring of dark magic brought about by the power of my first Change. That is all for now."