[] Immortal and Mortal - Mavin!Vampire AU []

Summary: Michael and Gavin have been going out for years, but Gavin has a secret...

Warnings: Mentions of blood, Vampire stuff, Fluff

Pairings: Michael+Gavin

Rating: SFW

Words: 700

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'So you really can't eat garlic?'

This was the topic held at the conversation of Michael and Gavin, two members of Achievement Hunter. Although, their relationship wasn't something of the norm. You see, Gavin was a vampire, whereas Michael was a human.

'Well, it depends on how strong it is. It doesn't affect me in anyway, I just don't like it.'

Two years had past when the boys first met. Sparks flew, and not a month later were they dating. In a steady relationship up to the present point, Gavin had finally told Michael about his 'secret'.

'What about sunlight?' Michael asked, sipping his red bull, cautiously looking at the blinded window. The curtains were pulled, but still light shone through.

'That's the worst part, for definite. It kills to be out for too long, although around five minutes is good. So getting to and from work is fine for me.' Gavin shrugged, leaning back in his chair. His pale skin matched Michael's perfectly, so blending in was fine for him...

The accent did give it off though.

'Coffin?'

Gavin sighed. 'Michael, of all the things to ask- Have you ever seen a coffin at my apartment? Not to mention how heavy those things are..' 

'True,' Michael agreed, 'What about... Reflections, that would explain the hair!'

Gavin blushed, running his hands through his own wild hair. 'N-No, I can see myself.'

Michael laughed, thinking for another moment. 

'Do you have.. fangs?' He asked, squinting his eyes, looking directly at Gavin's mouth.

'Michael, Jesus!' Gavin mumbled, covering his mouth with his hand. Michael retreated his look, flashing an apologetic one. Gavin rolled his eyes, uncovering his now open mouth.

It was plain to see the pearly white fangs, but even more as the glistened, even more than the other teeth. Gavin, watching the gears turn in Michael's head, decided to speak up.

'It's from something my mouth produces, it make them slide in and out of my gum's easily.' Gavin closed his eyes, smiling. 'Kinda like lube for my teeth!'

Reopening his eyes, he saw a look of horror on Michael's face as started to laugh. After a loud laughter fest, the two men calmed down, settling down beside each other comfortably.

Michael shook his head. 'I still can't believe you're a vampire. Of all things!' 

Gavin laughed nervously, knowing the question would come up soon enough..

'What about the.. blood?' Michael asked softly, looking at Gavin shift in his seat, straightening his seating position. He could tell he was uncomfortable with the subject, but Michael had to know. He was his boyfriend, he had the right.

'Yeah, that-... that parts true.' Gavin admitted, avoiding Michael's hazel eyes. 'But I don't do it regularly! Once or twice every three weeks, it's not that bad.'

After a silence of around a minute, Michael spoke up.

'Gavin..' Michael whispered, catching Gavin's attention, 'Y-You'd never hurt me.. Right?' 

Gavin was shocked at the question, but it was reasonable. He was a blood sucking beast, for that matter.

'Michael, I'd never ever do anything to hurt you. Don't even think about it anymore, I promise it'll be fine. Nothing's happened before, has it?' Gavin comforted him, cuddling the boy closer to him. He decided to change the topic, seeing as it was going down a rundown path.

'So you really can't run as fast as a car?' 

Michael laughed, looking back up to Gavin.

'And you can?' He asked, a smirk creeping up on him. Gavin stood up, winking as he walked out the door, signalling Michael to follow him.

--

Turns out, Vampires are faster than cars.. 

But that doesn't help them when said car swerves and hits the vampire, knocking him down.

According to Gavin it didn't hurt.