Everybody hurts.

Authors note: in every chapter there is a song at the top that links in with the title either listen to it before you read the chapter or while reading the chapter also all chapters start in Rhonwen's POV exept states otherwise
---------------
Hi I am Rhonwen Jasmine Emily Lynch and I am ten years old. I am the youngest of six. My siblings are part of the band 'R5' and the wholeworld seems to be their fans. My parents told me to keep the secret from everyone...including my best friend Sophie.

My sister Rydel is a big influence to me as are my brothers they always tried to show me there skills but I am nearly as good as them.

They met Ratliff a few Years ago And they started up a band which is called 'R5' While Ryland started DJ-ing Everyone in my life are now currently so busy, so I don't know what to do any more except from being forced to go to school, which I despise immensely and that it because it all started from day one at school.

I got bullied from the very start ; I ran from the lunch room as the whole of year 4 all laughed at me. I felt tears slipping down my cheeks, I didn't know where I was going,but I knew that I to leave the school. As soon as I stopped, I realised where I was. I was at my siblings' school. I ran in through the office door and into the headmasters office.

My family knew the headthere so he was surprised to see me."Rhonwen? What are you doing here sweetheart?" he stood, walking towards me as I slammed the door behind me."the kids...at my school...my siblings...please." I sobbed. He nodded, walking to the phone. He called out my siblings' from there classes over the intercom.

I was sitting with my knees hugged up to my chest,shaking as tears streaming down my face. I don't know what the kids at my school have against me.

~~~Flashback~~~

I walked into the dining hall, brook at my side. We sat at a table in the back, putting are lunches down. I didn't say anything, just sat staring at my food. I couldn't eat. Not after what happened to dad.

He is still in the hospital with life threatening injuries because of me. Suddenly the mean girl in our year,Regina George, 'accidentally' dropped her food all over my clothes. I gasped while she laughed, "oops! Looks like Rhonwen has family problems as well as school problems. What a pig!" she laughed as her friends dragged her away, giggling.That was when I ran out of the school crying. I heard Sophie call after me but I didn't stop. Not until I got to the high school.

~~~endof flashback~~~

I started sobbing again and the head sat next to me. Mr Turner was our next door neighbour. He was so nice to us, Keeping our secrets from people. He hugged me, " your siblings will be down here soon." He got up and walked out the door.

I crawled under the desk, quietly sobbing. I heard the door open again and my older brother Ross called In, "headmaster?"

I sniffed, trying to be quite but they must have heard me because Ross peeked his head over the desk. He gasped when he saw my tear stained face. "Guys...you need to see this." His head disappeared for a Second and suddenly all five of my older siblings were kneeling by the desk. There eyes widened, "Rhonwen?!" Rydel pulled me gently out from under the desk and I sniffled again. " what are you doinghere, doll?" Riker wiped my tears as I sat on his lap. "school problems." I mumbled through a sob "like what?" Rydel asked,rubbing my back.
I closed my eyes, "Nothing!" fresh tears were Streaming down my face. "Nothing..." there was no way I couldtell them what happened. So I didn't. "come on Rhonwen." Ryland said. I didn't answer.

Just started crying harder as Riker hugged me."Rhonwen, don't ignore us. We are trying to help." Rocky said,kneeling next to Ross in front of me. Riker held me close. " Don't bug her. She'll tell us in her own time." He rubbed my back. I sniffled."can we go see dad?" I asked."you need to go to school doll." I looked at Rydel."i am never going there again!"

I ran from the room out the door to the parking lot. I ran right to Riker's car. standing outside of the passenger door. A couple of kids gave me weird looks but I didn't say anything. Only one kid said something and that was Noah, Riker's best friend."Rhonwen? What are you doing ,standing outside of Rik's car?" Noah asked. I couldn't answer because my siblings came running out of the school and I crawled under the car. I heard Noah groan as Rydel and Riker came to a stop with the boys behind them. Riker looked around. "oh good! Noah have you seen Rhonwen?" Riker asked. " we're taking her to see dad because she made -""A surprise visit. I know. I saw her.
In fact ,she's under your car right now." I crawled out and ran on to the pavement and away from the school.

I heard my siblings call after me but I continued to run. My vision was blurry and I fumbled along the pavement.

I was almost to Starbucks when I felt arms around my waist. The arms picked me up while I was kicking a screaming. A hand flew over my mouth, so I bit the hand. It fell as fast as it came. I was being carried back to the school. "ouch! Rhonwen!" Ross whined," why did you bite me?""why did you cover my mouth?" I argued back angrily. " you were screaming." I huffed."we're Going to see dad,we got permission." he put me in Riker's car and said, " we'll meet you at the hospital?" Riker nodded, driving off. Riker glanced over to me. "why did you come to our school little one ?" I whimpered, " I missed you." Riker stiffened, " bullied...you were bullied badly, huh?" I nodded. Could I tell him that our teacher secretly hits us too? I have marks up and down my back, arms,legs and hands. But I blame the ones on my hands from the cat. They believe me. When we pulled up to thehospital, I was the first to get out.

I ran in and up to the front Desk. The lady looked down at me, "Mark Lynch?" she looked at her computer before her eyes softened and she glanced down at me sadly.

I don't remember when my siblings got here and I knew what was coming."I'm sorry sweetie. But your dad..." she stiffened before looking at my siblings. " room 207." I didn't wait for anyone to say anything else. I raced past doctors and patients to room 207.

I threw open the door and ran over to the bed, I sobbed when I saw my dad." daddy, P-please wake up! Don't leave me yet! I need you still!" I sobbed into his cold chest. I put my ear to his chest listening...

Nothing.

I cried harder. " daddy, come back." I was the Cause of this. I was the reason he died but I guess that's just it like they say everybody hurts.