Never be alone

We all got home a few minutes ago and I was holding the two letters from the award shows. "read it out loud!" Rydel said excitedly. I giggled and opened the first letter from the Radio Disney Music Awards.
"Dear Riker,Rydel, Rocky, Ross, Ryland, Rhonwen Lynch & Ellington Ratliff,
we want R5 to perform a song on stage. We also want Rosalie to present a award with Maddie Ziegler. R5 is nominated in two categories.Can't wait to see you at the RDMAs 2015.""I'm gonna present!" I yelled excitedly. We all high fives and cheered because R5 will perform, I will present an award with my friend Maddie & R5 got nominated twice. "Read the next letter," Rydel demanded excitedly.
"Dear Lynch's & Ratliff,
we're excited to tell you that R5 along with Ryland & Rhonwen will presents an award with Shawn Mendes. Ross is nominated for 'best TV actor' and R5 will also be nominated for 'break out star worldwide'. Can't wait to see you at the KCAs 2015."

We all cheered again and I had an incoming call. I excused myself and walked outside to pick up.

• • •Conversation• • •

"Hello?"Rhonwen

"Hey babe" Shawn

"Hey"Rhonwen

"Did you read the letter for the KCAs? We're gonna present together"Shawn

"I know! That's awesome!" Rhonwen

"I miss you marshmallow" Shawn

"I miss you too babe" Rhonwen

"Let's meet up tomorrow" Shawn

"I'd love too" Rhonwen

"I'll text you when and where. Gotta go marshmallow" Shawn

"Bye"Rhonwen

• • • EndConversation • • •

I walked back inside and my family was staring at me. "who was it?" Riker asked me while he raised his eyebrow."Sabrina," I lied simply. They nodded and I sat down again.

• • • twoweeks later • • •

It's10am and we're getting ready for the RDMAs right now. I'm so excited.Shawn will perform two songs. He choose them by himself but didn't wanted to tell me, yet.

Rydel& I were shopping a few days ago to buy our dresses even when we hated shopping but this time, it was different. Rydel just finished my hair and make up. I slipped on my two piece dress which was black and my red heals.

 I Smiled at myself in Rydel's body mirror after I put my jewelry on

I Smiled at myself in Rydel's body mirror after I put my jewelry on."I'm gonna bring converse with me," I told Rydel who was about to do her make up, since her hair was already done.She nodded and I took my black converse. A few minutes later Rydel was done as well and we walked down the stairs.The boys where already downstairs, waiting for us. By now it was noon and the Limousine, which will pick us up, will come soon."You two look beautiful," Riker complimented. The other boys agreed and we thanked them.A few minutes later the Limousine picked us up and we drove off. "excuse me sir, can we stop at In N' Out?" I asked the driver politely.He chuckled and nodded. Everyone laughed but we didn't ate breakfast. Soon the Limo stopped and we all got out. A few people made pictures but we walked past then and ordered our choices .Some fans came and we took pictures with them while we waited for our food to be done. Rydel took a selfie with us and posted it on Twitter & Instagram."Ross, can you give me my drink?" I asked him because he was blogging the drinks. He took the Fanta and handed it to me. I thanked him and took a sip.Soon our burgers where done and we ate them and made some more selfies.We got back into the limo and I handed our driver a drink and a burger. He thanked me and drove off to the red carpet.We arrived like 10 minutes later and got out. R5 got told to take some pictures while Ryland & I waited. Then some people took pictures of me, alone, since I'm an actress now. After that we had a lot of Interviews and I had a few alone as well."So Rhonwen how was being on Girl Meets World?" The interviewer asked me. "well, I love the cast and the show is Just amazing so it was really fun," I answered, being all professional."Do you have more projects coming up?" "Yea,actually I do have some guest roles soon and yea who knows what's coming next," I answered smiling."By the way, your outfit is beautiful." "Thanks." "Who is your celebrity crush?" "Uh, that's a hard one. I like...Cameron Dallas for example," I answered because I didn't wanted to say Shawn. Suddenly someone came from behind and had his hands on my eyes.I turned around and it was Cameron, "I'm your celebrity crush?" "Sure," I answered laughing. He had his arm around my shoulder, friendly. He was just a friend of Shawn."Also I have some projects with this guy & Nash Grier.We're filming some youtube videos together," I added which made Cameron nod, proudly. "Awesome, and who would you kiss if you could kiss anyone, right now?" Why is she asking those questions?
"Uhm...probably Harry Styles."
"Alright thanks for answering those questions, I hope I'll see you soon,"the interviewer said before she hugged me goodbye.Cameron waved goodbye because he had to go. I looked around to see R5 in an Interview. I looked around some more and spied Ryland.I walked to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, like a protective big brother. "it's kinda boring," I said to him. "yea," he agreed nodding.I looked at all those celebrities and saw Shawn in the crowd. The women who held the sign with my name on told me to go to another interview. I nodded and greeted Piper from Piper's PicksTV. I don't really like this girl. I looked to my left and Peyton was standing next to me also with an interviewer.I looked to my right and Shawn was a also in the middle of an interview. I listened to what they were talking about."Who is the girl you where with a few times, lately?" The interviewer asked Shawn smirking. "yea,uhm, she's a girl," he answered which made me smile."So Rhonwen, who's your celebrity crush?" Piper asked. Oh NO! Shawn will be mad if I say Cameron Dallas again."I-I...It's probably Cameron Dallas?" I said more like a question. Since Shawn wasn't far away and hit him lightly, with my foot."Peyton, who's your celebrity crush?" I heard the other interviewer asking Peyton."I have to say it's Rhonwen Lynch. She's an awesome girl and a good kisser," Peyton answered.My eyes widen and I felt that Shawn wasn't happy about it. " Is there something between you & Peyton?" Piper asked me."No! He's a good friend but I don't like him that way," I said clear so Shawn could hear it as well."Alright thanks," Piper said before I hugged her goodbye.I walked back to Ryland and soon R5 was with us again and we entered the huge building. Stars & fans filled the building within a few minutes.Music started and people where really excited. I didn't see Maddie yet. The show started and Nick Jonas performed first.I didn't paid much attention since I was way too excited to present an award.A backstage guy came and told R5 is gonna performsoon and right after, I'm gonna present the award with Maddie.Wewalked backstage and an make up artist fixed my make up. "RHONWEN!"Someone yelled. I turned around and saw Maddie. We jumped into each other's arms."How is dance?" I asked her excitedly when we pulled apart. "awesome, how is acting? I heard you will be at an episode from Girl Meets World?""Yea, it's good.""Now,please welcome...R5!" The announcer announced. I clapped andwatched them from backstage while Maddie and I talked.