Chp 4

Punzie POV (SURPRISE)

I woke up to my alarm going off like crazy. Its so annoying. I picked it up and threw it at the wall with a loud bang.

"Raphael what happened up there!? Are you okay?" My mother asked me. "You better not have broken that new alarm clock I got you."

Oops hehe. I headed towards the bathroom and took a shower which took like 30 minutes to wash my hair amd another hour to dry it so now its 7 a.m. I put on a super cute dress with a jeans jacket and my pink wedges and grabbed my bag.

I then texted the gang asking Jack for a ride.

*BEEP BEEP*

Oh that must be Jack. I wemt downstairs to say bye to my mother.

"Bye Mom. Have fun on your trip!"

"Bye dear. I will try but I'll miss you so much. Now hurry to school before you're late."

And with that I left and hopped in Jack's dark blue Ferrari. Then we picked up Mer and then Hiccup and off to school we went.

Merida POV

My 3 little twin brothers woke me up by jumping on me and trust me I was highly annoyed because they do this every morning.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND STOP JUMPING ON MY BED BEFORE I GET MOM!!" I yelled and with that they bolted out of my room.

I got up, took a quick shower, got dressed, and went downstairs. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen.

*BEEP BEEP*

Must be Jack amd Punzie. Well better say bye and leave.

"Bye Mom. Bye Dad."

"Bye dear" they both said as I walked out the door. I climbed in Jack's Ferrari.

"Hey Mer" they said.

"Hey guys"

Soon we sped off to pick up Hiccup, the love of my life.

Hiccup POV

Oh man I was having the best dream ever about Merida and I walking along the beach, hand in hand, watching the sunset, when Toothless, my big black dog starts licking my face and barking, waking me up.

"Ok. Ok. I'm up. I'm up." I told him laughing while pushing him off.

I took a quick shower and put my brown pants, green shirt, and brown vest on amd went downstairs, where my dad was making eggs and bacon. Mmm bacon yum. I finished my breakfast while giving Toothless some.

*BEEP BEEP*

"That's Jack. Bye Dad."

"Bye son."

*BARK*

"Bye Toothless"

And with that I went outside and got in jacks car.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Hiccup" Jack and Punzie replied.

"Hey love" Merida said while kissing my cheek. God I love her so much.

Soon we arrived at school and made our way through all the fangirls amd boys. We then spotted Elsa reading a book by her locker amd of course Jack being her main bully walked over there and snatched the book she was reading away.

What he did nect shocked not only her but me as well.

He ripped the pages out of the book and threw them on the floor

"Hey that was my favorite book!" She yelled at Jack. Wait. She YELLED at Jack. Oh no. This isnt good. No one yells at Jack. NOONE.

The look on Jack amd Punzies face said it all and judging by the shocked expression on Elsas face, she knew she messed up big time. Jack and Punzie started kicking and punching her. Soon Merida joined in. I couldnt stand to watch so I left.

Jack POV

"Next time don't you EVER yell at me again! GOT IT!!" I yelled at Elsa while punching her one last time.

"O-ok.." She stuttered. After we left, I wondered where Hic went.

Elsa POV

I can't believe it... My mother gave me that book. It was the last thing I had from her. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't hold it in. I started crying and pulled my knees up to my chest.

Soon I felt someone sit beside me and pat my back sympathetically.

I looked up shocked to see that person was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohh cliffhanger mwuahaha

I wonder who it was

Don't forget to vote and comment

Stay tuned

Bye luvs

~AnnaMSabo