Mai-chan has an awesome body! : Aomnie Daiki

Okay so Aomine is usually portrayed as a guy who just cares about boobs and getting in bed. So if you think he's OCC (Out of charcater) I apologize to you in advance. I wanted to make him a tad bit more different. Lots of love to you <3 - Jade

You: Mai-chan has an awesome body?

Aomine: Wow (Y/N)-chan, I had no idea you thought of girls that way! That’s kinda sexy *winks*

You: *blushes* A-as if!

Kise: Well it’s obvious that was Aomine-chii who wrote that one *sighs*

Kuroko: No…I refuse

*Everyone looks at Kuroko*

Aomine: What do you mean "No" Tetsu?!

Kuroko: I want (Y/N)-san to hold on to her innocence while it’s still there

Aomine: What the hell Tetsu!

Midoriyama: He has a point...*straightens his glasses*

Aomnie: Who the hell asked you?!

Akashi: I also fear for (Y/N)’s safety. If you taint her in anyway I will be forced to use aggressive tactics *pulls out scissors*

Murasakibara: Akashi-chi I thought you said you wouldn't bring the scissors today *eats Pocky*

Akashi: I’m the master, I can change my mind whenever I see fit and everything will be the way I want it.

You: I’m sure I’ll be okay everyone

You walk to the locker room with Aomine walking up behind you. You close the door behind you both and you see him nervously looking down towards the floor. You sit next to him and glance at him ever so slightly and you saw a slight tinge of pink on his face. Smiling to yourself you decided to strike up a conversation.

“So...what was it like playing against Kuro-kun and the rest of Serin?” Aomine sighed and thougt intently beofr giving his answer. “It was…” he smiled “It was the best damn thing I’ve felt in a long time” he then looked to the ceiling. “Is that so?” you say smiling while looking  at his perfectly tanned face. “Yeah..” he continued on “Although losing kinda sucked...that game reminded me of why I hated losing so much….even so. I still had a very good time...and that Kagami is something else. I thought I was the only one who could go into the Zone like that. So easily and timed perfectly. And he then manages to get there in the game with Yosen too…” he chuckled to himself. “Yeah, that bastard is something else. He and Tetsu make a really good team.”

Nodding at his words you keep looking at his features. His dark blue hair, his fierce blue eyes that matched his hair, his eyebrows that were raised ever so slightly with a smile that made everything balance out perfectly. He was very handsome. Aomine then glances at you which you then quickly avert your eyes and blush a deeper shade of pink. Aomine then snickers and keeps his eyes fixed on you. “Ne, you’re pretty cute you know that?”

You furiously shake your head “No way! I’m not cute...and I don't have a nice body like Mai-chan either...almost every guy I know will admit to her being attractive in some way. Even Kuroko thought she was pretty...her stupid big non fake boobs, thin waist and cute smile…she makes life hard for girls with little to no physical beauty let alone sex appeal..girls like me... ”

Aomine then looks at you surprised “Is...someone maybe a little jealous?” He grins and pokes your side which makes you jump a little. “M-maybe just a little bit…” You bury your face in your hands. A few moments after you feel a strong arm wrapping their way around your waist with the other hand on your face brushing your  flushed cheek.

“Heh, wanna know a secret (Y/N)-chan?” he brings his mouth to your ear as you nod lightly.

“Sure Mai-chan is cute and has big boobs, but I know something that’s even bigger that you have that she could never have. Can you guess what it is?” You think to yourself “Surely it’s not my butt right...I’m sure her’s is bigger than mine too...geez I don't know” You sigh and shrug your shoulders and he laughs while inching closer to your face.  “Your heart you dummy.” he whispers before pressing his lips against yours gently.

Taken back by his sweet gesture and his witty riddle you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him in closer. Gently moving in synch he decides to kiss you a bit harder and faster, he barely hears you whimper and he stops and looks at you with a slightly flushed face. “Damn you get turned on easily don’t you?” he smirks and gives you butterfly kisses on your cheek. You turned even more red than before and bury your face in his chest while he pats your head. “Mai-chan may be hot, but you’re sexy (Y/N)-chan, never forget that.” He takes your face with his large hands and kisses you once more before the locker room door forcefully opens.

Akashi: *scissors in both hands with a dark aura in the air* Aomine…

Kuroko: (Y/N)-san! *rushes in*

Kagami: Hey totally kept their clothes on guys! *runs back to the Serin team*

Midoriyama: I told you nothing like that would have happened, luck was clearly  in my favor. You owe me $20 Kise

Kise: Eh?! I thought for sure Aomine-chii would have did something dirty to (Y/N)chii *cries and gives Midoriyama his money*

Aomine: Kise you asshat! You were placing bets and you even bet against me?!

Kise: Wah! I’m sorry Aominechii *cries more* Please not in the face!

Aomine: Bastards…

You laugh as you hold Aomine’s hand tightly. He smiles at your gesture and holds up your hands to everyone.

Aomine: Your opinions don't mean sh*t now, (Y/N)-chan is mine! Baka! *laughs triumphantly*

You just sigh and shake your head with the rest of the group looking at you both with confused and shocked faces. Aomine was a pervert and you understood guys had needs. But to be called cute and sexy and to hear that you had something that Mai-chan didn't have, let alone something she could never have...that made you a very happy girl.

I have another one for Aomine-kun that I'll write in time. In any case I hope you like this and I'll update as soon as I can <3 - Jade