Basketball is my Life: Kagami Taiga

Once upon a time, a girl realized that she did one for Kagami and it wasn't published. So by the press of  the Publish button, she offered her readers a little something special ~

You: Basketball is my life

Kagami: *stands up* Um, that's me...(Y/N)-san 

Riko: Oh boy you have Bakagami. I wish you the best of luck (Y/N)-san 

Serin Team: *starts laughing*

Kagami: Oi! *grabs your hand* Let's go (Y/N)-san

Before you said a word you were dragged into the locker room with him closing the door behind you and putting his hands on both sides of you. Pressing against the door you look into his blushing race. 

“Listen...I know you probably...think this is just some game, but to me it's not..." His voiced trailed off and he took a deep breath while moving his hands to yours and holding them tightly. "(Y/N)..." his gaze was now serious with touches of pink on his cheeks and his crimson eyes gleaming. Blushing you then realize just how handsome Kagami Taiga really was. You clench his hands and smile assuringly "Dont be nervous. Say what's on your mind Kaga-kun." His eyes widening slightly he turns a deeper shade of pink." He bows down so that his forehad met yours and brought your noses together with your lips only centimieters apart.

"Ne...(Y/N)-san...forgive me." He closes his eyes and very gently bring his lips to yours forming a light sweet kiss. Slightly shocked by his sudden movement you then clench his shirt and stand on your tipy toes as you deepen your kiss." Wrapping his strong arms around you waist with you wrapping them around his neck, you could feel his heart beat. Going at a fast rate just as yours was. Beating in synch to one another. Kagami then pulled away softly and was a deep crimson. "Um...Basketball may be my life...however...I dont want that to be the only thing that I live for...I want to live for you too!" Amazed by how well he was able to convey his feelings you laugh.

"Oi..." Embarased out of his mind he stuffed his face in your neck, you could feel the heat coming off of his face. "I'd love to, but only if I can live for you too."  He looked at you as if he just won the Winter Cup. "R-Really?!" You nod and he then squeezes you tight and picks you up off the ground and brought his lips to your ear. "I'm new to all of this so if I do anything wrong...could you tell me? "Of course." Smiling brightly he puts you on the ground and kisses you once more with the door flying open.

Aomine: *smirks* Looks like you finally got some Kagami

Kagami: *blushes* Oi! Dont refer to (Y/N)-san that way!

Kuroko: Congrajulations Kagami-kun 

Kise: Wahh, Kagami-kun has a really pretty girlfriend now! *smiles and sparkes*

Amongst all the madness, all you could pay attention to was how tight Kagami was holding your hand. You knew just as much as he did, that he will never let you go. 

I know this probably seems kinda short, good ideas unfortunatley don't show up for me on the spot. I still hoped you liked it. I apologize if Kagami seemed OCC to you. I appreciate your paitcence. I is pretty lame right now XD

PS: What was your favorite KnB moment? Mine might have been seeing Kuroko truly angry for the very first time...seeing him like that gave me chills -////////-