So Fetch?

Do you ever read those books about populars in highschool how their so close and would never hurt each other, well this is nothing like that. I'm Kenny George you might know my dad Reggie George. After highschool he moved to London and then got a surrogate to have a baby for him. Now 16 years later we moved back and now im going to his highschool. Im going to be just like him get good grades, have awsome friends and be the first legacy ken-doll he was. But theres one problem. The school already has their plastics. So it looks like ill take the spot but it will take longer then i expected. 

As Kenny George got up out the bed he put on a monocrome outfit white t-shirt with a black jean jacket, with black and white jeans and black Timberlands boots. "You look so great Kenny" said Reggie george Kenny's dad. "well I did get my looks from my father" said Kenny. "I know I did a great job the london surrogate was perfect." said Reggie. "Okay I'm off" said Kenny grabbing his keys to his blue and white G-wagon. when he got to school he went to the office and grabbed his schedule. since he enrolled in school a week or two after school started he was the new kid. "My first class Contemporary composion great" said Kenny as he walked the hallways looking for the class. as he found it he saw their was only two seats left, one next to a guy with lip gloss and in james charles face makeup with a sister sweat shirt and a one with a overly fat guy that just farted. he quickly grabbed the seat next to the obviosly gay guy. "Hey sister" said the kid. "Hi honey" said Kenny smiling. "Alright class the bell has rung, but before we start our lesson we have a new student here from london" said the hot teacher. everyone looked at kenny. "hey everyone" said kenny nervously. "alright so today were going to starting the poem structure." started the teacher. "I'm Charley by the way" said the guy with makeup on. "i'm Kenny George." said Kenny. "wait is your birthname Ken George like after the two iconic gay mascots Ken the doll, and reggie george" said Charley. "Yeah" said kenny. "shut the fuck up, we have to be besties" said charley. "okay" said Kenny. after class Kenny was on his own until third period. "hello guys I hope you did your math homework cause pop quiz" said the math teacher in Kenny's second period. as Kenny sat in the middle of the room he was comfortable sitting next to his instant crush, he had black hair and a cross earring he looked a bit like the dolan twins. soon Kenny dropped his phone and was scared it was craked. "Are you scared its cracked?" asked the dolan looking boy. "yeah do you mind checking?" asked Kenny. "no problem i got it" said the boy. he picked up the blue and gold stoned phone and made a face of fear. "what it's cracked?" asked Kenny. "No i'm just messing with you" said the boy. "thanks...uhhhmm" said Kenny. "It's Daren Greyson" said the boy. "thanks daren" said Kenny. after math it was time for gym. after changing with Charley they both jogged around the track. "So who is Daren Greyson?" asked Kenny. "that's my Step-brother long story but he's also Casey Paul's boyfriend." said Charley. "who's that?" asked kenny. "right your new okay i'm bout to give you the whole diagram okay. Casey paul is jake paul's son also he's the new Ken Doll along with Nick Dragun, Nikita Dragun's son, and Tanner mongeau, tana mongeau's son." said Charley. "and let me guess your james charles son and daren is a dolan son" said Kenny. "bitch no, ew. he's a regular guy who just so happen's to be a greyson dolan twin impersonater cause he was born looking like him weird huh" said Charley. "anyways them three are the ken dolls. Casey's the bitch that will do embaressing shit to you because of a disagreement then write a diss track. Nick is the really dumb one i mean he's hot and knows how to slay but sis doesn't have brains for shit. and Tanner is like Casey sidekick but he's always on the look out for tea." said Charley. "as they looked at the track entrance Kenny saw them for the first time, the plastics he was supposed to be part of. "But I have a plan to take them down and build a new monarchy" said Charley. soon the bell rang and it was time for lunch. as Kenny grabbed his lunch he had to walk by the plastic's table to get to Charley. "Hey wait a minute" said one of the ken dolls. "why haven't we seen you before?" asked Casey. "i'm new i started today" said Kenny. "well sit down your really snatched" said Casey. "so come on introduce your self" said Casey. "I'm Kenny George, i moved her from london and i'm gay" said Kenny. "Oh hunny I can tell your giving me monochrome realness" said Nick. "thanks it was so hard putting this outfit together three days in advanced." said Kenny. "well its working for you. Now why does your name sound familiar?" Asked Nick. "Well because my dad is the first Ken doll" said kenny. "Wait reggie george is your dad?" Asked Casey. "Yeah" said kenny. "Shut the fuck up. Oh my god you have to be apart of us its like a right i mean without your dad and his friends they would have never made us who we are." Said Casey. "Then its decided your a official plastic" said Nick. "Thanks" said Kenny smiling at Charley.