Part 2: Too many coincidences

During the flight, you talked a lot with Hanyu and found out that he was chinese and a singer. He was on his way to New York and would perform there with his group. He was the groups leader. And you really found him interesting in a kind of way you didn't know before. He looked at you a lot of times, mostly when he thought that you wouldn't notice and yes, you also liked his looks and especially his voice. It sounded good to you. You felt save and comfortable. But even a three hours flight had to be over at some time. So, when the plane landed, you were somehow a bit unhappy when you left the plane. But you told yourself that it was alright because you didn't even know him. You left the airport and looked for your friend. But she wasn't there. "Did she forget me?" You asked yourself quietly. Not possible. You told her several of times that you would come and she was also happy about it. Why would she forget you? A voice next to you asked: "Can you tell us...?" You turned around and were about to burst out in laughters because it was Hanyu again. Hanyu's face grew red and he stuttered: "I am sorry,I didn't recognize you form behind." You laughed. "Where do you want to go?" you asked him. "Maybe I can help you." Hanyu smiled shyly. "We have to go to that one hotel and we really cannot find it." he explained. "I thought you were idols?" you asked in a confused voice. "Why don't you just have a car and a chauffeur?" Hanyu smiled again. "We aren't that popular and moreover we want to see the city." You nodded. "Do you know the name of the hotel?" you asked him. He nodded. "The name is Panda." You smiled. Of course you know where that hotel was, since it was one of the most popular ones. "It's easy to find." you said. He looked back to the other boys and said: "Can you describe the way?" You shook your head. "Its a long way till there." you said. "Let me just bring you there. My friend isn't here to pick me up, so why not." Hanyu smiled and nodded. "That would be nice."